@ND
UNC
@louisville
PItt
@NC State
Clemson
UVA
@Duke

Do you see any wins there? I don't. Lol.

F$U is 1-1 all-time vs. rival Jacksonville State.

F$U was trailing rival Jacksonville State 9-7 in 2009 with 40 seconds left in the game before scoring 2 touchdowns in the final 35 seconds.

It is entirely possible that F$U loses this game and goes winless.

F$U is 1-1 all-time vs. rival Jacksonville State.

F$U was trailing rival Jacksonville State 9-7 in 2009 with 40 seconds left in the game before scoring 2 touchdowns in the final 35 seconds.

It is entirely possible that F$U loses this game and goes winless.
Yea they'll probably win but I wouldn't take it to the bank. JSU beat Eastern Washington last year (would beat fsu today) and almost knocked off Auburn a few years back. Might not be a cake walk.

Advertisement
Oh No Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Advertisement
Advertisement
They will beat the crap out of NC st. NC st lost to a team just now who was missing 23 players including starting qb. Nuff said.

they will beat Jax st , NC st and maybe either Duke or UVA. So 3-8

I'd kinda have to laugh if they beat Clemson, somehow. Imagine the chaos it would send the ACC title game into.

"Clemson beat Miami 4 and Notre Dame by 5, but for the love of God, they lost to a one win FSU team!"

I think we have a punchers chance against Clemson, but FSU... BWAHAHAHAHA That would be highly amusing if they pulled it off and put us in the title game, if we lose to Clemson.

Of course, FSU fans would claim they deserve to be in the title game for beating Clemson.

Advertisement
Va Tech just beat NC State while missing 23 players, including their QB. I think FSU might be able to squeak out a win in that one.

I have no idea why they still think James Blackman is a viable option.

Advertisement
Back