FSU @ Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Assuming there aren't wild swings to the power ratings this week (aka Miami favored by 3 and they win by about that much, FSU favored by 21 and they win by about that much), I wonder what the line next week will be. FSU -7? Who would have thought that 2 years ago when we beat them 52-10?

1 game to practice before fsu. Figure out who wants to play and who should play and get ready for fsu to make up for this season

Advertisement
Or if you're Cover 3, beat mouthy Noles up in front of their families and have your wife catch an Uber.
Oh yeah!

Episode 1 GIF by The X-Files

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Sebastian Maniscalco

Advertisement
Keep an eye on this one. I think it’ll help answer some questions about player dedication and motivation.

I’d actually expect this one to be more interesting than our other duds, despite better comp.

It seems at least some of our team is not interested, unmotivated, or otherwise lacking the fire needed to play a game like this at a high level. They can’t get themselves where they need to be mentally to compete properly.

But this game gives them a reason they don’t have for other games, even though they should.

I think it would be pretty telling if guys are more locked in and bust their *** all game, which I actually expect because it’s FSU. That should tell you all you need to know about their lackluster performances in other games.

In other words, they might actually find some pride for one game. And it’s a shame they can’t do that every time they step on the field, because they absolutely should regardless of coaching, scheme, ranking, or anything else.

Assuming there aren't wild swings to the power ratings this week (aka Miami favored by 3 and they win by about that much, FSU favored by 21 and they win by about that much), I wonder what the line next week will be. FSU -7? Who would have thought that 2 years ago when we beat them 52-10?
Caesars currently has it -6 FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back