FSU/Miami

Advertisement
R9cQo06nQBpRe.gif

Advertisement
They look very undisciplined. We look like we are coached by fools who can't scheme for crap. It'll be high comedy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU can and will fix their program overnight. They still have more 5 stars than Clemson. No doubt that after Willie gets fired they will hire someone like Urban Meyer. If he is gone, I wouldn't be shocked if they nabbed Cristobal just to twist the knife.

Unbelievable what these programs have become
Was thinking the same thing... did both universities secretly deemphasize football. Collect the check but deemphasize.

sort of a serious question. It was mentioned to me a few years back Maine’s brass decided to slow their role with the hockey program. Maine was a wagon back in the day and a trip to Orono was an absolute nightmare. Now, sad state of affairs. It was not public but the whispers were loud. Miami and FSU should not be this bad.

Advertisement
If my flights were refundable, I would not be going to the FSU game this year. Taggart is trash, but at least he knows to hire guys that can make up for his shortcomings. Diaz is awful, and I don't think he's going to magically identify superior coaches to make up for his awful initial hires. FSU is going to be merely mediocre with Taggart, Miami is going to be worst in conference with Diaz.

Unbelievable what these programs have become

Bruh, FSU whiffed on one coach. Before that they made the playoffs multiple times and won a championship. They were relevant this decade. Miami has missed on 4 straight coaches (I'll give Richt some credit), and have been a bottom feeder every year except 2017, a season that ended in a wet fart. FSU isnt even remotely close to being as bad as Miami.

Next year FSU will probably pass up Miami in the academic rankings as well. The BOT has destroyed the school in every possible way.

Advertisement
Back