FSU may get the #1 pick in next Year's draft

Advertisement
Just took a look at FSU's Rivals board and many of their fans have fired Jimbo. If they're successful I believe that would be a **** of an opening for Canes recruiting, and unfortunately, Florida's recruiting efforts as well.

97617C98-D9CD-4EBF-AE3F-24AA3F864A7B.jpg

The look of impending doom

Advertisement
Jimbo is a good coach, he'll be back. The D-Coordinator?

I tend to side with your view concerning Jimbo's return, but if their fans continue to make enough noise it may help create uncertainty in the minds of some recruits.

If they succeed in getting the man fired (insanity!) that would have to be a boon for our recruiting. Additionally, the Gators unfaithful are howling for Jim McElwain to be shown the door.

If we could get a two'fer, Jimbo and McElwain, it would create a perfect storm for Richt and company to exploit.

At any rate, just fun to have some wishful thinking...

Advertisement
i don't think jimbo can outcoach Richt.

was always the opposite with shannon and golden.

hope jimbo stays. His record without jameis winston maybe has more meaning behind it than people realize.

Advertisement
i don't think jimbo can outcoach Richt.

was always the opposite with shannon and golden.

hope jimbo stays. His record without jameis winston maybe has more meaning behind it than people realize.

Jimbo is a recruiting monster (which I will never understand when listening to him speak), so, if they foolishly dumped him during the coming off-season it would take our biggest competitor for recruits out of the equation. Probably a thousand to one shot, but we can always hope.

By the way, with or without Jimbo the Richt recruiting machine has already put a noticeable limp in FSU's and Florida's walk.

FSU is going through something similar to what ND went through last year. They’ll be back. Blackmon is good and jimbo will have them competing again. Lol at jimbo getting fired.

Jimbo's divorce/scandal with his wife has worn him down and out. It has trickled down to his team now.

And is it just me or does Jumbo do coke? He looks like he's on blow in every interview I've seen.

Advertisement
I'd rather keep Dumbo there while CMR is around. That guy has had some disappointing seasons with highly ranked players outside the Jameis years. I'd be more afraid of his replacement. I think a lot has to do with culture of entitlement within their program.

FSU Recruiting Rankings (per ESPN):

2016 #1

2015 #2

2014 #3

I think every Canes fan should encourage all Seminoles to call for the firing of Jimbo...NOW!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back