FSU hiring another So Fla Coach on support staff

I would love for FSU to hire Deion and Luke. It might hurt recruiting abit but those guys are nothing but a name. Pencil in the losing seasons.

Advertisement
I would love for FSU to hire Deion and Luke. It might hurt recruiting abit but those guys are nothing but a name. Pencil in the losing seasons.
I want Luke hired, and for him to make absolutist statements to all of the Florida HS coaches. Such as “give me the choice kids in your schools, or I am not giving scholarships to anyone.” Then see where that goes.

I want Luke hired, and for him to make absolutist statements to all of the Florida HS coaches. Such as “give me the choice kids in your schools, or I am not giving scholarships to anyone.” Then see where that goes.
I want that clown on stage to entertain us and make us laugh at fsu even more.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasn’t there a rule about you can’t recruit a kid for 2 years if you hire his HS coach if he is in a off field role?
Yes but I’m not sure if it’s the same gor support staffers. I always thought that was a on field coach thing

Advertisement
There a state funded university correct?..they’ll find money..if push comes to shove they’ll shake down the local meth labs
They owe for slick Willie's Oregon buyout. They owe for his FSpoo buyout...you think the boosters will find more money when they basically told them to go fly a kite when they hired this ****?

They owe for slick Willie's Oregon buyout. They owe for his FSpoo buyout...you think the boosters will find more money when they basically told them to go fly a kite when they hired this ****?
YES. They’ll find the money. Trust me.

Advertisement
There a state funded university correct?..they’ll find money..if push comes to shove they’ll shake down the local meth labs

State $ doesnt go to athletics. Athletics operations as a separate entity now. Not saying they wont raise funds from boosters if they need to, but the state doesnt fund buyouts

Advertisement
Back