FSU' George Campbell enters the portal

He had 4rec for 42yds last year, Dee Wiggins had 7rec 73yds with multiple drops.

George Campbell was a 4/5-star WR coming out of HS & has been nothing but an absolute BUST, just like Ermon Lane.
Phillips is on that path, too. WR's from FL never seem to learn that FSU is where you go to die as a WR.

Advertisement
Could be why he's transferring. Chicken and the egg kind of thing. Dude was a legit 5 star prospect. I'd say either his injuries or misuse are the culprit rather than him being a straight up bust.

He's a legit 5* bust now.

He had plenty of chances under both Jimbo and Taggart

Advertisement
He's a legit 5* bust now.

He had plenty of chances under both Jimbo and Taggart
So are you saying you don’t think his injuries had much to do with his lack of productivity; that he was simply mis-graded as a 5 star (which does happen on occasion)?

Advertisement
wow are u serious? LOL

This dude was suppose to be the truth, he was supposed to be a blazer coming out of HS but never looked fast at all

Yea I remember him being top 5 in his class rankings at one point. Consensus 5 star. Was committed to Michigan for a bit if i'm not mistaken

One of the biggest busts ever. Literally heard Moss and AJ Green comparison's

He was one of those kids who was WAY better than everyone else on the field, and that was against good competition in Tampa. He always seemed to be a good teammate at FSU...just never happened on the field. Ever.

Advertisement
He was one of those kids who was WAY better than everyone else on the field, and that was against good competition in Tampa. He always seemed to be a good teammate at FSU...just never happened on the field. Ever.
Well that's what happens when you go to those bums

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back