FSU / GATORS TRANSFER PORTAL “EXPLODING”!!!!….

BODESLAM

Dade Co Dirty
Premium
31FF021A-5BB4-4357-A029-E530CBEAAF6D.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
My man BODE with another classic! A picture is worth 10,000 words when it comes to the dysfunction of those two programs.
See the BODE likes to lay back and monitor things . SLAM is probably a CEO of some huge corporation and get tired of the 💩 and takes out his cell and WALLA goes full CANE and drops bombs like this enjoying the impact.

He very rarely posts but when he feels the time is right he puts THE BOOOM IN THE BOOOM BOOOM SHAKALA and goes full JIMMY DEE MY PHD GET DOWN COMES UP🙌🙌😂

And this is the results.

Advertisement
See the BODE likes to lay back and monitor things . SLAM is probably a CEO of some huge corporation and get tired of the 💩 and takes out his cell and WALLA goes full CANE and drops bombs like this enjoying the impact.

He very rarely posts but when he feels the time is right he puts THE BOOOM IN THE BOOOM BOOOM SHAKALA and goes full JIMMY DEE MY PHD GET DOWN COMES UP🙌🙌😂

And this is the results.
…. I ’PRECIATE THE LOVE BROTHER 👍🏻…AND BACK @CHA 🙌🏻…BUT I DO READ MORE THAN I POST ON CIS…BUT THE BUZZ AROUND OUR PROGRAM RIGHT NOW HAS AWOKEN THIS RABIB DOG THAT’S BEEN HIBERNATING BEFORE THE OB WAS TORN DOWN TO THE GROUND 😞….THE EFFORTS IN RESURRECTING THIS PROGRAM IS ABSOLUTELY ADDING YEARS TO MY LIFE…ALTHOUGH IM NO YOUNG PORCH PUP…IM STILL THAT ONE BIG DOG WHO WILL BE THERE WHEN THE WOLVES COME KNOCKIN’ AT THE DOOR…I WILL ALWAYS LOVE MY FAMILY, CANES, WHERE I WAS BORN AND RAISED (OPA-LOCKA) AND OUR GREAT COUNTRY 🇺🇸….LETS GET THIS **** DONE!!!

GO CANES!!!!🙌🏻

Who knows where that old meme is of the trailers all stacked up? I think it was an FSU housing meme or something like that… That was amazing!

Advertisement
Back