FSU game

caneofny

Sophomore
Are individual game tickets out yet? I see on the school site that season tickets are available. And I see on stubhub there are tickets, but are those just season holders selling theirs? TIA for any info.

Advertisement
I can almost assure you they're not, they haven't even gone through the big season tickets push yet. I would guess that will start around the spring game.

Are individual game tickets out yet? I see on the school site that season tickets are available. And I see on stubhub there are tickets, but are those just season holders selling theirs? TIA for any info.

Good luck getting a ticket. Most posters here, even the ones that live in the area, don’t go to games. Some do, most don’t. Tickets are not available.

Season ticket holders might be selling “futures” or “promises” to sell their tickets, but as a season ticket holder, I can tell you there is no way for me, or anyone else, to actually sell you a ticket now.

That only becomes a possibility when tickets are released to me so that I can either physically get you a ticket, or give you access to a download. Not that I would. I want to see #dosomething get his corny *** kicked here.

Advertisement
“dosomething” is going to turn into, “deargodpleasedosomething”

Advertisement
They can only be selling promises from season ticket holders. Nobody has tickets.
Yep, our season tickets won't be mailed until August. Same with the kickoff classic, I bought 2 tickets in the lower section, 50 yard line through Vivid Seats and got an email immediately after saying they would be available for download on 8/18. They will come from an email through the Dallas Cowboys or Ticketmaster, once released.

Yep, our season tickets won't be mailed until August. Same with the kickoff classic, I bought 2 tickets in the lower section, 50 yard line through Vivid Seats and got an email immediately after saying they would be available for download on 8/18. They will come from an email through the Dallas Cowboys or Ticketmaster, once released.

Why did you decide to go through them instead of the HClub/school - just wondering. We may have already discussed this, I apologize if we have, I just forgot.

Why did you decide to go through them instead of the HClub/school - just wondering. We may have already discussed this, I apologize if we have, I just forgot.
Thought about that but I figured it would be like the Orange Bowl, I was in the $250 to $300 range and no idea of location. I found these for $375, so I grabbed them.

Advertisement
Thought about that but I figured it would be like the Orange Bowl, I was in the $250 to $300 range and no idea of location. I found these for $375, so I grabbed them.

Gotcha.

Tell me if I’m following your line of thinking correctly. Rather than spinning the wheel and taking the tickets the school/club gives you, you locked down your location by doing it this way. Am I right?

You have some great seats, btw. How many rows up? Also If you don’t mind, what did they run you?

Other question I had is do you know if the section you’re sitting in is in the Miami section or do you even know - that’s the other thing about getting them from the school, even though you don’t know exactly were you’re going to sit, at least you know you’ll be sitting with Miami fans. I still haven’t figured out what I’m gonna do, if you can’t tell. Still making up my mind.

Just buy season tickets. If you don't make the other games, sell them.

The problem is that the FSU fans buy season tickets every other year.

Advertisement
Gotcha.

Tell me if I’m following your line of thinking correctly. Rather than spinning the wheel and taking the tickets the school/club gives you, you locked down your location by doing it this way. Am I right?

You have some great seats, btw. How many rows up? Also If you don’t mind, what did they run you?

Other question I had is do you know if the section you’re sitting in is in the Miami section or do you even know - that’s the other thing about getting them from the school, even though you don’t know exactly were you’re going to sit, at least you know you’ll be sitting with Miami fans. I still haven’t figured out what I’m gonna do, if you can’t tell. Still making up my mind.
Correct, I love to support the school but it's always a frenzy requesting away tickets and there's no exact location; it's usually in a corner. I fully investigated beforehand, we're on the home side. I looked at different sections and prices and these were the best value by far. I'm in section C110 Row 7, right behind our sideline. I got 2 tickets for $937.50 with fees and everything.

Correct, I love to support the school but it's always a frenzy requesting away tickets and there's no exact location; it's usually in a corner. I fully investigated beforehand, we're on the home side. I looked at different sections and prices and these were the best value by far. I'm in section C110 Row 7, right behind our sideline. I got 2 tickets for $937.50 with fees and everything.

You did your work. Those sound good. If that’s 7 counting from the bottom I like to go a little higher.

Bit I’m going to look in that same section, I just like to be at least 15-20 rows up. Just personal preference.

As far as supporting the school, it’s not like we’re not already throwing a bunch of money at them every year, I usually go through them for the regular away games but on this one I’m thinking of doing it your way too.

Last edited:
Just moved to Jacksonville at the beginning of the year, first thing I did was make sure I had season tickets. Season can’t come soon enough

Advertisement
Back