FSU Game

Canes91

Freshman
Thinking of coming to this game but I'm coming from PA any suggestions on which airport to fly into? Hotels Etc...?

Advertisement
Flying out of Philadelphia airport. But I'm a wondering what would be the best airport to fly into... I know flying into tally is going to be an arm and a leg.

Advertisement
Flying into Tally will be cheaper than Valdosta or Panama City, and it's over an hour drive from Dothan.

Tally might be your best bet honestly.

Just depends on how far you're willing to drive once you land.

Advertisement
Flying out of Philadelphia airport. But I'm a wondering what would be the best airport to fly into... I know flying into tally is going to be an arm and a leg.

Not only an arm and a leg, but long travel time, since you'll have to connect to another airport - I doubt there are direct flights into Trailerhassee from Philly. So either pay more and fly in to tally with a connection or as has been suggested, fly into Jax and tent a car for a 2-3 hr drive

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just fly directly to Tally (via somewhere like ATL or Charlotte). Very small and easy airport. Yes, flying to JAX is cheaper, but not enough to offset having to rent a car and drive 2.5 hours there and then 2.5 hours back when you're hungover on Sunday. Trust me. Pony up the extra $150 or so and just get to TLH.

Advertisement
Back