FSU Game Parking over $200 on Stub Hub!?

CaneBoiFL

Junior All-American
I am shocked right now to see parking for the FSU game Orange lot over $200 on stub hub. Is this normal pricing for parking to this game or should I wait? That price seems crazy to me, I figured it would be definitely less than $75. I figured the orange lot always seem to be the best but if tire prices are that high to this game how is the yellow lots in comparison? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Advertisement
Another reason I always bought a parking pass with my season tickets. Not only do some big games cost more than the whole season but most of the time, parking for big games cost more than the tickets! Insane, and Ross continuing to shrink availability is only going to make it worse.

I am shocked right now to see parking for the FSU game Orange lot over $200 on stub hub. Is this normal pricing for parking to this game or should I wait? That price seems crazy to me, I figured it would be definitely less than $75. I figured the orange lot always seem to be the best but if tire prices are that high to this game how is the yellow lots in comparison? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

This game this year has dumb prices for everything.

Those outer lots will still have tail gaiters, just not as many per square inch or as rowdy. Maybe some more space (more of a tailgating atmosphere). The Orange lot is basically ridiculous and that's why it costs for big games. I mean you aint playing cornhole in the orange lot, its basically one big party.... packed out. People buy em. I paid 140 for mine a little over a month ago.

This game this year has dumb prices for everything.

Those outer lots will still have tail gaiters, just not as many per square inch or as rowdy. Maybe some more space (more of a tailgating atmosphere). The Orange lot is basically ridiculous and that's why it costs for big games. I mean you aint playing cornhole in the orange lot, its basically one big party.... packed out. People buy em. I paid 140 for mine a little over a month ago.
Dude, that's how much it costs for the whole season in the orange lot! Even if that's the only game you're going to, you could sell all the others and profit.

Advertisement
I’m ****ed about parking his year. They didn’t let me buy a parking pass with my season tickets because it wasn’t available then I never got a notification that I was able to purchase later on. Checked in 2 weeks ago and they were sold out

I’m ****ed about parking his year. They didn’t let me buy a parking pass with my season tickets because it wasn’t available then I never got a notification that I was able to purchase later on. Checked in 2 weeks ago and they were sold out
Yep. They sold out in a few days, supposedly it went by tiers but they capped the amount season ticket holders could buy. It seems odd though that they sold out that fast and now the secondary market is flooded with them. I've seen a few season ticket holders post here that they got screwed, one guy has been in the orange lot for years.

Bought mine for the yellow lot through the school a couple weeks ago for $30 for the FSU game. When they eventually put the Dolphins training facility there parking will be a landfill fire. Gotta figure something out before people just start parking on the Turnpike.

Advertisement
1535651142030.jpeg

Definitely sucks.
There were a few threads with updates throughout the spring and summer regarding the season parking passes.
Some questioned the urgency of this.
This is why.

Advertisement
parking for FSU games is always a **** show. There was a year that we had the season pass parking in orange lot and when we got to the game all of the orange lots were already full. If you're not hosting a tailgate, just uber there

Advertisement
parking for FSU games is always a **** show. There was a year that we had the season pass parking in orange lot and when we got to the game all of the orange lots were already full. If you're not hosting a tailgate, just uber there

This is true. I have a blue pass and was forced to park in orange a few years ago. Arrive very early is my best advice.

But but but, Ross said there's plenty of room. Enough to remove 2 whole lots, including the premium one on the home side....Lulz

I miss the OB and the awesome Cubans who managed to park 10 cars on their driveway. 10 usd and a stroll down to heaven.

Advertisement
Back