FSU (Game 1) 7pm ACCN

Advertisement
Obvious who came in ready to pounce this game....

big test tomorrow how the team responds after getting punched in the nose game 1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now 1-4 on Fridays.
Looking to even this thing up and get our Saturday record to 5-0 tomorrow night.

Last edited:
Which part is weak? Being disgusted by the product?
You in general are weak. You only show yourself during bad times while at the same time thinking you know what you are talking about at some level of intelligence. Which you don’t. You kept a baseball book a few times and think you know the nuances of the game and some of us just aren’t having your bull****.

Advertisement
Nah, Just want to watch competive sports. Ths game ain't one of them.

Speaking of *****, your wifey say hi.
Yawn. Bad game. Move on. I’m in Indy suffering through NCAA bball without Miami around FSU fans. But instead of crying, I’m having a few beers and watching ball live while you are whining and defending coach L.

Last edited:
Advertisement
embarassing to high heaven....let’s hope we get game 2 and 3. I have zero faith with Federman on the bump against a squad hot at the plate

Last edited:
They were resilient vs UF and NC St, let's see what they can do these next two. As good as Rosario has been, he is a true freshman and wasn't going to be lights out every start. Unfortunately, his first clunker came against the Semiholes.

Advertisement
Back