FSU (Game 1) 7pm ACCN

Advertisement
You in general are weak. You only show yourself during bad times while at the same time thinking you know what you are talking about at some level of intelligence. Which you don’t. You kept a baseball book a few times and think you know the nuances of the game and some of us just aren’t having your bull****.

Whenever you want to challenge me on baseball knowledge, I’m ready. Until then, just continue being a message board warrior. It suits you.

Advertisement
God you are a miserable person. Folks said we were playing better. Pity your family!
You're bringing my family into this? We've got one clown telling us not to take this so seriously, but here you are bringing up someone's family.

Again, not my fault that you were fooled by the Wake series.

You're bringing my family into this? We've got one clown telling us not to take this so seriously, but here you are bringing up someone's family.

Again, not my fault that you were fooled by the Wake series.
Yeah, I feel sorry for any one who has to interface with you. And not my fault you get fooled by all and made fun of by all. But you are an easy target.

Advertisement
My posts are about the baseball team, and then you come at me about being negative. Like I said, keep it about baseball. I have zero interest in you personally.
Likewise, and yes you are very negative. No doubt this team has issues, discuss them after the game and stop exhalting when they lose and hassling fans who cheer during the game. Be a complete real fan.
My posts are about the baseball team, and then you come at me about being negative. Like I said, keep it about baseball. I have zero interest in you personally.
Zro in you either. You are negative. Stop exhalting when we lose. Stop hassling folks who cheer during games. Yes team has plenty of issues, discuss outside games. Be a fan, not a critiquer of all.

Advertisement
Mopes gonna mope. That's what the ignore feature is for.

We were playing better until yesterday. That's not sunshine pumping, it's an observation. There's no doubt there's room for improvement and the players are certainly capable of a better record. That's not moping.

Likewise, and yes you are very negative. No doubt this team has issues, discuss them after the game and stop exhalting when they lose and hassling fans who cheer during the game. Be a complete real fan.

Zro in you either. You are negative. Stop exhalting when we lose. Stop hassling folks who cheer during games. Yes team has plenty of issues, discuss outside games. Be a fan, not a critiquer of all.
Baseball. Just try to talk about baseball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back