FSU forum: fan thoughts Miami game

Advertisement
Now, my FSU friends are trying to lower the bar, and predict a lost, like if they win, it's some kind of miracle. Miami needs to win this game much more than FSU does. Time to let the World know we're back, and Richt isn't just a throw away coach.

I fully expect the entire playbook to be open.

“I was just talking to [defensive coordinator] Manny Diaz about how Cook stacks up against the best backs in the SEC,” Richt said. “He ranks right there with the best of them. And [FSU] knows what they’re doing, blocking up front. They really can run or throw the ball equally well and [Cook] is the centerpiece of that.”

Read more here: Miami Hurricanes coach Mark Richt gets ready for Florida State week | Miami Herald

It appears CMR knows who he is up against. Keep Cook corralled and game is ours.

Advertisement
M4fxaOS6gNeve.gif

Our much worse team last year lost by 5 points to their much better team last year in Tally. I expect Cook to be crushed in the backfield all night by Chad n Co. & for us to score at will. Im sorry fellas maybe its the homer in me but I see Miami in a route.

The big question is do the wheels fall off in south florida for that fsu train?

They've been the luckiest team in cfb for a long time now.. are the birds about to come home to roost?

Our much worse team last year lost by 5 points to their much better team last year in Tally. I expect Cook to be crushed in the backfield all night by Chad n Co. & for us to score at will. Im sorry fellas maybe its the homer in me but I see Miami in a route.
I hope your right. My buddy is actually a FSU booster and we go to the game whenever it is in Tally. I have been the only guy covered in Canes gear in a booster and season ticket section. I have had to hear all the crap and I had a shrewd of hope last year until Dalvin decided to finish it. I just don't see it being a route with Dalvin being in the game. Also after watching the UNC/FSU game, keeping Francois in the pocket is a must as well. Make him throw the ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back