FSU forum: fan thoughts Miami game

Advertisement
"We are going to get beat soundly in this one. We have one the worst power 5 defenses and they have a NFL QB."

:)

Advertisement
Anyone who thinks this game is going to be easy for Miami is delusional. That being said, Miami has to score early and put doubts in their heads.

Advertisement
if the defense can put Dalvin Cuck on his a$$ for the better part of the game, I love our chances!

COOK WILL GET A QUICK REMINDER WHY HE LEFT THE "305".....D-LINE WILL DISRUPT THE BACK FIELD > QUARTERMAN & ASSOCIATES WILL FEAST ON HIS A$$ ALL FU@KIN' NIGHT....BANK IT!!

Advertisement
All about Dalvin Cook in this one, both on the ground, and through the air.

That quick pass over the middle behind a blocker is there favorite play to him. Soon As the lbs see that they should set them selves up to take out cook for the rest of the day . One solid shot he don't see coming he's out

if the defense can put Dalvin Cuck on his a$$ for the better part of the game, I love our chances!

COOK WILL GET A QUICK REMINDER WHY HE LEFT THE "305".....D-LINE WILL DISRUPT THE BACK FIELD > QUARTERMAN & ASSOCIATES WILL FEAST ON HIS A$$ ALL FU@KIN' NIGHT....BANK IT!!

Man, I really cannot stress how much I want this to be true.

I want our D to set up a ******* buffet in the backfield and just eat all night.

Advertisement

That quick pass over the middle behind a blocker is there favorite play to him. Soon As the lbs see that they should set them selves up to take out cook for the rest of the day . One solid shot he don't see coming he's out

Can't wait for one of those bounced double-hits. Shaq gets the first one, and Pinckney lays him the **** out.

Can't wait for one of those bounced double-hits. Shaq gets the first one, and Pinckney lays him the **** out.

They do it when they need big yardage . They isolate a blocker like TE in front of the lb than cook under the lbs out the back field . Soon as Carter or he lbs see this it should just set up for the kill shot on cook

I've been waiting for this game for a log time. We have almost beaten them with a JV defense the last 2 years and now it's time to take it to them from the opening.

Advertisement
Back