FSU fans slash and keyed the players cars

Yep... they don't care about S Fla kids... all the want to be able to do is say we stole him from your own backyard and laugh...

Advertisement
I got a novel concept instead of all the wasted hate and energy towards the program and coaching staff on twitter how about reminding all these recruits how nice a place tally is on twitter ???

what's more creepy about FSU *** holes actually slashing the cars is the fact that they KNEW which were the players' cars.

Was in Jacksonville this weekend with family. It was great watching FSU get drug with a booster and two alumni. The second biggest kick I got was them telling me their friends at the game were complaining about the Oregon fans. I lol'd at FSU fans complaining about other fans. I stopped going to Miami games at the Doak because fans were screaming at me and leaning in my window as I tried to park my car. **** FSU fans

VV: What's more chicken**** than ******* with a man's automobile? I mean, don't **** with another man's vehicle.

Advertisement
He was at the scene of another rape. This time, however, he was on the receiving end, and the video evidence, much to his chagrin, will not be deleted.
Another crime in Tally....where was Winston at the time?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back