FSU fans slash and keyed the players cars

Advertisement
Laughing at the comment that says "Good news is that the UPD and Tallahassee PD are investigating, so the criminals will be brought swiftly to justice."

***** Please..... Y'all done know justice

What do they expect. The whole school is classless and supported whatever crap the players pulled. Now they lost, so take whatever crap your classless fans give you.

Advertisement
Laughing at the comment that says "Good news is that the UPD and Tallahassee PD are investigating, so the criminals will be brought swiftly to justice."

**** Please..... Y'all done know justice

Someone needs to post the "No Means No" Oregon Players Chant just to make the point.

You should seem some of their fans' tweets to Cook. Absolutely brutal. Lets just say it's a good thing Cook is iliterate.

Some of the geniuses on this board told me that our fans were the reason UM sucked, I wonder how many recruits FSU will lose because of this?

Advertisement
Yep....that's what happens when you leave your hometown and rep somewhere else. Those ******** in tally don't give a **** about him

Advertisement
most classless fans in college football

UF fans might be annoying but they wouldn't do this redneck sh*t

Advertisement
Davin, it is not to late to transfer to THE U. We promise to shoot the couple idiots we have who complain about Duke.

Yep....that's what happens when you leave your hometown and rep somewhere else. Those ******** in tally don't give a **** about him

Usually I disagree with this rationale, but this is spot on. They truly don't give a **** about the players themselves that fleece UM to go up to tally. Not once they **** up on the field atleast

Advertisement
Back