FSU fans saying this to me

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
they are telling me how they hope we keep golden because he is lost. My one friend said "if half your kids played for Jimbo they would be all ACC" smh. everyone sees what is going on.

Advertisement
welcome to seminole fans, when it comes to classless i dont think they have any rivals

they werent knocking us. they were saying our talent is better than our coaching.

They are raising their champagne glasses because they know this school will keep golden through next year...at leadt

they are telling me how they hope we keep golden because he is lost. My one friend said "if half your kids played for Jimbo they would be all ACC" smh. everyone sees what is going on.

And you're ghay for hanging out with Nole fans.
Don't forget to re-zip their trousers after you finish blowing them.

Advertisement

I cannot stand Golden at this point, but this makes zero sense. The kids playing for Jimbo were much more highly regarded out of high school. Yet, with a Heisman trophy winner at the helm, Jimbo could barely muster enough out of his kids to beat an overmatched team with a true freshman quarterback. Lulz. The stroking of Jimbo continues among Canes fans. Dude can recruit and has no accountability standards, so the teams he puts out on the field are simply more talented than most. Again, with f*cking Al Golden leading an inferior Miami team, we controlled most of the game and should have won despite costly turnovers and a group of refs who forgot what holding meant whenever FSU had the ball. That's not a compliment for Golden; it's an indictment of Jimbo. If Jimbo was such a master motivator, why does his team consistently sh*t the bed against inferior teams and have to come from behind almost weekly? Without the rapist, he is a mediocre corch who can recruit with the best.

I cannot stand Golden at this point, but this makes zero sense. The kids playing for Jimbo were much more highly regarded out of high school. Yet, with a Heisman trophy winner at the helm, Jimbo could barely muster enough out of his kids to beat an overmatched team with a true freshman quarterback. Lulz. The stroking of Jimbo continues among Canes fans. Dude can recruit and has no accountability standards, so the teams he puts out on the field are simply more talented than most. Again, with f*cking Al Golden leading an inferior Miami team, we controlled most of the game and should have won despite costly turnovers and a group of refs who forgot what holding meant whenever FSU had the ball. That's not a compliment for Golden; it's an indictment of Jimbo. If Jimbo was such a master motivator, why does his team consistently sh*t the bed against inferior teams and have to come from behind almost weekly? Without the rapist, he is a mediocre corch who can recruit with the best.

Maybe the OP should recite these points to his nolie friends.

I put this out a long time ago fsu would love for AG and Muffchamp to still around for a long time. Gators fired Muffchamp now its time for Miami to can AG

Advertisement
he won with EJ Manuel

Is this supposed to mean something? FSU was universally regarded as one of the most disappointing teams in the country during the Manuel era. His redshirt junior and senior years, FSU was as talented as any team in the country yet won nothing worth a ****.

Advertisement
he won with EJ Manuel

He won the worst power conference in football when the only real legitimate threats are coached by Dabo Swinney and Al Golden who followed Randy Shannon. Congratulations to Jimbo.

Knock him all you want, but that's more than we've accomplished in the last decade.

Not about Jimbo. More about the OP bringing Nole logic to the board when we all know better. Those FSU teams accomplished far less than they should have considering the competition in conference.

their point was with a real coach we would beat them. my one friend said "I thank god you have golden, i real coach would have stomped us out last night"

Advertisement
their point was with a real coach we would beat them. my one friend said "I thank god you have golden, i real coach would have stomped us out last night"

Really? So saying that half our kids would be all ACC under Jimbo is the same as saying a real corch would've stomped out Jimbo's team despite having less talent? Definitely Nole logic at work there. Got it.

Really? So saying that half our kids would be all ACC under Jimbo is the same as saying a real corch would've stomped out Jimbo's team despite having less talent? Definitely Nole logic at work there. Got it.

LOL.....definite nole logic.
Same group of folks who swore we were lucky to beat them twice in 2003.

Advertisement
Back