FSU Fans Blaming Witnesses for Crablegs Jameis' Suspension

Kirijax

Senior
Florida State fans and students blame witnesses of Jameis Winston incident for star QB's suspension

FSU fans really living up to their reputation this week. The comments section is gold.

FSU fans 1.jpg

FSU fans 2.jpg

FSU fans 3.jpg

I really hope Clemson knocks the Noles out today.

Last edited:
Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;kHmvkRoEowc]http://youtu.be/kHmvkRoEowc[/video]
NOLE FANS UNITE!!!

**** I would also. If UM was ranked number one and this happened I would be mad at the students also..lol

Florida State fans and students blame witnesses of Jameis Winston incident for star QB's suspension

FSU fans really living up to their reputation this week. The comments section is gold.

I really hope Clemson knocks the Noles out today.

Did you not see what was going on on this board with AQM? Can you imagine if it was our starting QB the week of one of our biggest games? You better believe our fans would be blaming witnesses, Shalala, Golden, the school, students, pu$$y fans...

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** I would also. If UM was ranked number one and this happened I would be mad at the students also..lol

just if were number 1? did u read the AQM and chad thomas threads? ppl would lose their **** if this happened at miami. AQM and CT r just okay players too. if we lost our best player and heisman qb wed go hunting for those ppl ratting em out

Who is the FSU? One of those kids will kill them selves tonight if FSpoo happens to lose. The backlash to Shakeyooo and Keif will be so bad. Hope they started looking for their transfer school.

I still don't understand how nobody got a video. That's what ******* phones are for. They're probably shopping it around...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back