FSU & FAMU among the Top 25 most Dangerous Colleges

Paranos

All-ACC
I found this to be very interesting because FSU has for years try to use that Tallahassee is safer then UM, in a pitch to sway parents.

Well this article should Be given to the mothers/parents of Alex Collins, M. Thomas, Kirkland, and K. Bryant. As well as sent to those 2014 s. Fla kids they have commited.

The best part is the Data comes Straight from the FBI, and I dear Jimbo to try and spin it.

The funny thing here is that FSU is always tauting their Criminal Justice program yet they have a crime riddled campus.

Go Canes

Top 25 Most Dangergous Colleges
http://www.businessinsider.com/most-dangerous-colleges-in-america-2012-11?op=1

Advertisement
I mean it makes sense, but the dangers of Miami aren't on the campus. I don't think parents are worried about robberies on campus, but more of the bad influences from their home neighborhoods. My school should probably be on that list based on what happens around our campus, but the data is kind of skewed to incidents based solely on campus or at least right next to it.

Anyone that walks around UCLA or Berkley and feels threatened is a *****. I don't put a whole lot of stock in those rankings, but whatever. If it sways some of the parents I'm all for it. Pepper the high school locker rooms with the report.

Anyone that walks around UCLA or Berkley and feels threatened is a *****. I don't put a whole lot of stock in those rankings, but whatever. If it sways some of the parents I'm all for it. Pepper the high school locker rooms with the report.

Yeah, those are laughable choices.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back