FSU Exodus

Advertisement
Advertisement
Blackman transferring sucks. I wish he would stay there forever.

Terry and Wilson are soft as **** and checked out weeks ago.

I honestly think when Norvell is forced to take in a bunch of Memphis caliber transfers and recruits they get slightly better (with a much lower ceiling) because they might not have so many tissue paper soft wannabes on the team. That team needed a mass exodus when Taggart came in. Maybe they actually start a full on rebuild now.

I honestly think when Norvell is forced to take in a bunch of Memphis caliber transfers and recruits they get slightly better (with a much lower ceiling)

Exactly. Norvell doesn't appear to be capable of dealing with the type of players that are needed at FSU to compete on a national level. Even if he's a good offensive mind, you need a **** of a lot more in terms of leadership to win national titles, which is what they want at FSU. They're on track to be average in the ACC at best with Norvell.

After the first several games wilson and terry should have opted out and anyone could have seen the blackman to the portal coming just figured it would've been at the end of the season

Advertisement
The transfer route, with them or us, isn't the long term solution. Every one of these counts against their ICs, who won't be there long term. They REALLY need an expansion of initial counters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Exactly. Norvell doesn't appear to be capable of dealing with the type of players that are needed at FSU to compete on a national level. Even if he's a good offensive mind, you need a **** of a lot more in terms of leadership to win national titles, which is what they want at FSU. They're on track to be average in the ACC at best with Norvell.
I'd be willing to bet they start performing better on the field if they get hard working guys to come in. The last several years they have recruited well, according to stars, but horribly according to character. Sure, their rankings will take a hit, but they need to recruit high character young men that will work hard, not quit the first chance they get.

Advertisement
Back