FSU DUCKS ANOTHER TEAM

Advertisement
I mean..we did reschedule 3 games šŸ˜‚..but the FSU slander, Iā€™m here for it. Carry on..

You canā€™t tell the difference in the 2 situations? Iā€™m not going to waste time breaking it down for you bc I doubt youā€™d understand that either.

Weā€™ve really got some ā€œspecialā€ ā€œfansā€.

We just missed two weeks in a row. I guess that makes us pussey's also.
What a stupid take! FakeSickUniversity just pussed out ON GAMEDAY, two weeks in a row after the visiting team travelled and was prepared to play. This is nothing close to our situation of playing a game depleted and then by Monday (5 days before our game) already having things rearranged to postpone for two weeks. What a stupid comparison bro!

You canā€™t tell the difference in the 2 situations? Iā€™m not going to waste time breaking it down for you bc I doubt youā€™d understand that either.

Weā€™ve really got some ā€œspecialā€ ā€œfansā€.
Yā€™all really think FSU is purposely not playing gamesšŸ˜‚..thatā€™s the funny part

Advertisement
Lol Yes I did..basically thereā€™s a conspiracy that our arch rival is purposely avoiding playing game in the midst of a global pandemic..and in tribal fashion everyone is jumping on board with this..this thread is a social experiment,..please continue
No. You didn't. You missed the part where they waited until game day to cancel the game not once, but twice. Whereas we rescheduled BEFORE teams had to travel and have new dates weeks in advance. But carry on. I see where your allegiances lie.

Lol Yes I did..basically thereā€™s a conspiracy that our arch rival is purposely avoiding playing game in the midst of a global pandemic..and in tribal fashion everyone is jumping on board with this..this thread is a social experiment,..please continue
They've cancelled two games on the morning of the game, when the opposition is literally already in town.

You have to be a moron to think that's acceptable.

No. You didn't. You missed the part where they waited until game day to cancel the game not once, but twice. Whereas we rescheduled BEFORE teams had to travel and have new dates weeks in advance. But carry on. I see where your allegiances lie.
I know they waited until the night before each of last 2 weeks..again u and others think them doing that is grand conspiracy..which doesnā€™t make much sense..u get absolutely nothing from that

Advertisement
I mean..we did reschedule 3 games šŸ˜‚..but the FSU slander, Iā€™m here for it. Carry on..
I mean... youā€™re completely not understanding the difference between us rescheduling games 5 days to 3 weeks ahead of time and FSU canceling the same day when 2 consecutive teams travelled there šŸ˜‚ but carry on.

Wow... youā€™re completely not understanding the difference between us rescheduling games 5 days to 3 weeks ahead of time and FSU canceling the same day when 2 consecutive teams travelled there but carry on.
No I get the timing of their canceling is ****ed up for Opps..Iā€™m just not gunna reach for it being a grand conspiracy..

Advertisement
Advertisement
No I get the timing of their canceling is ****ed up for Opps..Iā€™m just not gunna reach for it being a grand conspiracy..
Theyā€™re literally trying to cover for themselves by saying they tried up to the last minute but had no choice. Thatā€™s the only conspiracy and itā€™s within the FSU organization

Screenshot_20201128-115025_Chrome.jpg

Let's not let facts get in the way of a good story. Per the ACC Covid-19 rules, all teams must test 3 times per week. FSU's 3rd test on Friday is handled by an independent 3rd party so they have no control over the process which is why they're getting the news late in the day.

Teams should get their testing and results before traveling. Last week Clemson traveled with a Covid-19 positive player. This week UVA traveled and FSU comes up with Covid snake eyes.

The reality is that the virus is in our communities at an alarming rate. Because there is such a high rate of infection, player's exposure has increased significantly and that's why we're seeing so many games get canceled. Unfortunately, this trend is going continue because there will be more cases of Covid-19 after the Thanksgiving holiday.

Buckle up, mask up, and lets get to the other side.

Advertisement
Back