FSU DC Charles Kelly resigned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rejuvaphan

Recruit
Rumors have it that he is out. Does anyone know if it true? If so, any ideas on how it will affect their D next Saturday?

Advertisement
They'll be an even bigger mess than they are if true.

ND got worked all day by Syracuse yesterday after Kelly scapegoated VanGoiter. They looked even worse than they did previously.

Whats your sauces?
XvwDvJw.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Dino Babers had a halfway competent defense, he would have beaten that red-faced, Irish student killer yesterday.

Getting rid of/losing a coordinator in the middle of the season is a high risk move. You better have someone better than the person who left because you are starting from scratch in the middle of the season.

ND got worked all day by Syracuse yesterday after Kelly scapegoated VanGoiter. They looked even worse than they did previously.

VanGoiter sucked, but I am willing to say a large part of his suckitude had to do with a dearth of defensive play makers on that team.

Advertisement
If Dino Babers had a halfway competent defense, he would have beaten that red-faced, Irish student killer yesterday.
He could have beaten that future heart attack victim with a Doritos level defense. Unfortunately, he couldn't even slow Declan Sullivan's murderer down.

VanGoiter sucked, but I am willing to say a large part of his suckitude had to do with a dearth of defensive play makers on that team.

They have zero on that side of the ball.

Advertisement
I hope not. Watching his meltdown get progressively worse week by week on "The Season" is great tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back