FSU Commit Quashon Fuller Still Has An Open Recruitment

Man you always hating on here! Just because I’m a canes fan doesn’t mean I can’t see clear **** you ignorant little hoe. I don’t even care about quashon like that if he comes good if he doesn’t good but they selling him on the 3-4 and he fits that it’s not me being a gators fan is me knowing football.

Get out of your feelings, if you can’t take the back and forth on here, stop crying and don’t post.

Advertisement
Let me say this here, alot of the d-line recruits are in wait and see mode right, other schools are playing the "jeff simpson is new role" alot of them want to come in, once we get into the season, and people see how hard our d-line plays, simpson will be done made a believer out of them, and we'll be straight. The recruits who have spent time with jeff gained alot of knowledge and got better in that small amount of time. We gone start making noise.
Who is this Jeff Simpson you speak of?

Thinking FSU is going 10 -2 & beating UM at home is going to work out for us with Quashon Fuller recruitment.

He's setting them up for failure. When he flips to us late in the process, he can say "hey, I had F$U beating Miami and they let me down".

Advertisement
There are going to be several guys like this we can’t count on, but that we have to keep recruiting.

I didn’t think we were going to pull Joyner last year and we did. You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.

While guys like this can’t be the core of our recruiting strategy, this has been a strange year in recruiting, so we have to accept we are going to have several like this, that we are just going to have to stay after them, no matter where they’re leaning, or committed.

Don’t count on them, but stay after them, and hope you get the law of averages on one or two.

“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take “

Awesome quote I must say 🙌 nice.

GOCANES

I think us beating FSU in back to back years will show him where both trajectories of the schools is going...

Sounds like a kid who wants to be on the better team during his years

Quashon Fuller didn't make it down to Miami today as he previously planned to, but he will still be at FSU tomorrow. I hate to say this and I hope I am wrong, but I feel like this one is over.

Advertisement
Quashon Fuller didn't make it down to Miami today as he previously planned to, but he will still be at FSU tomorrow. I hate to say this and I hope I am wrong, but I feel like this one is over.

Yeah it’s a wrap.
Hopefully we can snag Morris. He definitely won’t sign with FSU because they want him at OL so we are his only in state option if he wants to stay on DL. I feel like if we truly make him a priority we can sign him over Michigan and Tennessee ..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fuller's 2021 stats:
8 tackles, 2 solo 6 assists, 1 sack.

We really missed out.

Advertisement
Back