Fsu commit offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’ve beat them 3 years in a row and twice at doak. That sht makes a difference. If they don’t make a bowl and we win against a quality opponent that makes a difference. If our recruiting class is Better than theirs again a big difference.
Not saying we’re gonna lockdown the panhandle but taking a few good players from up there makes a difference. I mean look at Jacksonville and what we’ve done up there.

Give me LB'ers that are 210-220 and can get sideline to sideline and shoot gaps, and an offense that puts up points and this defense will make every QB they face wish they didn't have to play us.

We don't need big behemoth LB's to stop teams from running on us. We just need an offense that can put up enough points to put pressure on the opponent's offense, and a defense that can get upfield, shoot gaps, and create negative plays.

You know what hurts a lot more than getting hit by a 240lb LB'er in a phone booth? Getting hit by a 220lb one running at full speed.

Those type of lbs work when you face spread offenses but against teams like BC or Wisconsin, you need some beef. Should have some of those guys in 2 deep to adjust your defense to those power run teams every now and then.

220-225 is more than enough weight in today’s football , you must cover first and foremost. It’s all about the dt’s keeping them clean. There’s only a few true power teams left in football. This isn’t 1998 football lol.

Advertisement
Unbelievable things buried in those sinkholes in Wakulla.
One of my boys had a weed farm out there in the 90s;
had to go through dirt roads and bear traps to get to that bih.

Most of those kids that committed to FSU had no interest in Miami. It’s a different ball game now, because they have no coach.
That and youd think some of their perceptions of where UM and FSU are as a program would shift. Was a convincing beat down, im sure we opened some eyes.

Advertisement
Those type of lbs work when you face spread offenses but against teams like BC or Wisconsin, you need some beef. Should have some of those guys in 2 deep to adjust your defense to those power run teams every now and then.

Or, if you score points, 3 yards and a cloud of dust isn’t a viable strategy any longer and the defense t’s off on their QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back