FSU Clemson

Advertisement
Clemson is giving the world a playbook on dismantling FSU.

I'm not going to pretend we have their OL, but even with that limitation, there are tons of concepts we should be able to use to beat them handily.

But, rest assured, Enos will run the offense right into FSU's hands, and we will make this as hard on ourselves as possible.

Clemson is giving the world a playbook on dismantling FSU.

I'm not going to pretend we have their OL, but even with that limitation, there are tons of concepts we should be able to use to beat them handily.

But, rest assured, Enos will run the offense right into FSU's hands, and we will make this as hard on ourselves as possible.
Not really FSU came out to get whooped, they will be way more prepared and mentally focused against Miami, this same FSU team is 2-1 in ACC play they whopped NC State and Louisville almost beat UVA too so they are capable of being very dangerous especially at home.

FSU ****.gif

Advertisement
Not really FSU came out to get whooped, they will be way more prepared and mentally focused against Miami, this same FSU team is 2-1 in ACC play they whopped NC State and Louisville almost beat UVA too so they are capable of being very dangerous especially at home.

All any of that tells me is that the ACC is crap, ex-Clemson, which we already knew.

I'm pretty sure FSU didn't enter the game any less prepared to play Clemson.

Advertisement
This is an embarrassing beat down two years in a row

and lol and taggart spinning this job as FSU was in the complete toilet when he showed up

he had a blue chip ratio roster and has laid an egg on the field and recruiting trail

Advertisement
Exactly. People who were sweating Clemson because of their annual sleepwalk win are ridiculous. This team has no holes and a generational QB.

That defense is gonna be a huge liability when they get to the playoff. Last year’s team would beat this year’s by two scores

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back