FSU Clemson

Cane6

GreenTree All-Star
Watching that game, this Richt offense is light years from those two teams in terms of playcalling. I never would have guessed that I'd be longing for James Coley's offense and stupid trick plays

How many quick hitting pass plays did you see? When was the last slant pass to a WR?

Advertisement
We have been oversold on the supposed quality of our players for years. Now it shows, again.

Advertisement
Listening to Jimbo Fisher whine about the penalty that took away Cook's run is priceless. He pretty much blamed the game on the refs for that. Calling it "gutless" and "just wrong."

Lulz I wonder if he feels the same about the holding call on Walton. ***** them.

FSU offense is trash. But Jimbo knows how to put his players in position to do what they do best (even if it's one thing).

Richt? If he were the Golden State Warriors HC, I swear he'd insist on pounding the ball inside to the center and establishing a post presence.

FSU offense is trash. But Jimbo knows how to put his players in position to do what they do best (even if it's one thing).

Richt? If he were the Golden State Warriors HC, I swear he'd insist on pounding the ball inside to the center and establishing a post presence.

Fsu offense trash? They got a dog at qb, cook & talent at te and wr

What would happen if Cool went down ?

Everything in their offense is bc of Cook , whether he's involved in the play or not. He's that dangerous.

Their QB is a dog tho. I'll admit that .

Advertisement

They have one good wr in Rudolph and his ceiling is lower than coley or Richards. They look good bc jimbo is a mastermind schematically and. Gets guys open. A lot of picks

FSU is winning because off Cook just like with Winston. At the end of the day they're 5-3 with crap wins vs Miami and Wake. I'm not impressed.
FSU hit the lottery with two unreal players in those two.

Clemson defensive backs are trash and I've posted that before. FSU receivers open all over the place. I really do not believe Clemson is #4 .
Thumbs up on The FSU QB, the kid is very good and durable.

Cook seemingly had that extra gear I thought he was missing most of this season.

Watson, cold as ice late in games. There's a lot of examples, but that two point conversion at the end, that kind of movement to buy extra time and convert....it was simple but beautiful. He could've run and may have converted, but kept his head up on Williams making it a sure thing.

Francois, he was getting beat to a pulp out there. I can't think of another QB who's taken as many but hits as him in a season and then kept playing.

Advertisement
Clemson defensive backs are trash and I've posted that before. FSU receivers open all over the place. I really do not believe Clemson is #4 .
Thumbs up on The FSU QB, the kid is very good and durable.

Well their record along with wins against Louisville and Auburn say otherwise. Who would be in your top 4? Seems like they are where they belong.

I didn't watch the game but I see it was close. Guess that means they both suck. We almost beat noles and they almost beat clemson and we suck. Clemson beat Louisville who almost lost to UVA. Whole ACC sucks. Of course if we were the SEC, all these losses would count like out of conference wins.

I didn't watch the game but I see it was close. Guess that means they both suck. We almost beat noles and they almost beat clemson and we suck. Clemson beat Louisville who almost lost to UVA. Whole ACC sucks. Of course if we were the SEC, all these losses would count like out of conference wins.

Sounds like the talk about OSU leading up to our Fiesta matchup. All those close games for Clemson are very similar to OSU that year.

Louisville destroyed FSU, barely lost to Clemson. So I guess there goes all that so and so played close so we all must all be close to equal which means all the ACC sucks. Football isn't a vacuum.

Advertisement

Sounds like the talk about OSU leading up to our Fiesta matchup. All those close games for Clemson are very similar to OSU that year.

Louisville destroyed FSU, barely lost to Clemson. So I guess there goes all that so and so played close so we all must all be close to equal which means all the ACC sucks. Football isn't a vacuum.

OSU had a NFL laden team that you EXCEPT at QB. This Clemson team is not close. That said, had OSU been ranked number one and favored, we would have destroyed them. That game was another of the Miami beating Miami games. We just played better when insulted.

Advertisement
Back