FSU caught cheating

Advertisement
View attachment 278292
LOL bro, you ain’t lying

Thanks, updated. If you can't make fun of yourself and have a good time, what's it all about and for....

1705102541539.png

Would love to hear what **** stick Danny Kanell has to say about this one…

Advertisement
You've got to appreciate these special ******** from warchant. I'm not sure if anyone can make it through this bull****, but I'm going to post the 23-minute self-serving bullcrap video anyhow.

It would appear that the booster who was disassociated is Matthew Quigley, who was the CEO of Flaccid Spear at the time.

Now, think about this timeline.

April 2022 - Amarius Mims visits F$U. Cavinder twins visit UM. Essentially, both schools are under the same rules.

April 2022 - Amarius Mims visit - let's not forget that warchant was almost live-streaming the Mims visit, what with the hotel drive-up video of Prison Mike and the warchant song blaring from a car stereo. Then, the "Mims to F$U" story which ran in warchant was based ENTIRELY on Flaccid Spear breathlessly telling warchant about the NIL agreement that was signed. The NIL agreement that was completely set up by Alex Atkins, who then lied about it to the NCAA.

July 2022 - Alex Atkins promoted to OC/OL Coach.

November 2022 - F$U boosters/alums quietly form "The Battle's End", a brand-new collective that begins to sideline the activities of Flaccid Spear. Listen to the warchant video, they are trying to claim that Flaccid Spear "morphed" into a collective that only supports Olympic sports, not football, and that they are relieved that the "real" football collective "The Butt's End" is not named in the NCAA report. YEAH, because "The Butt's End" didn't even EXIST when Flaccid Spear committed the NIL violations with Amarius Mims. Un-*******-believable.

February 2023 - Miami put on one-year probation over a women's basketball violation involving Katie Meier and John Ruiz, and a single phone call. Keep in mind that Miami had already self-assessed Meier's suspension (beginning of 2022-23 season) and provided all phone records, of which one call was identified. Miami completely cooperated and was transparent and honest during the investigation, but F$U fans and sportswriters had NO PROBLEM with mocking us and pointing the finger at Miami as "cheaters", even though BY THIS POINT Florida State was under investigation for nearly a year and had to create a brand new collective to take the heat off of Flaccid Spear.

January 2024 - After an investigation where OC/OL Coach Alex Atkins (and listen to the warchant video as they try to MINIMIZE the importance of Atkins by repeatedly calling him just an "OL coach") lied to the NCAA investigators, and considering that there was evidence arising from MULTIPLE phone calls (not just one), F$U enters into the SAME TYPE of "negotiated settlement" with the NCAA, except the F$U settlement is at least twice as bad as Miami's, with several punishments doubling those assessed to Miami, and involving other elements Miami did not suffer (including the disassociation of a booster, a show-cause, and the loss of scholarships).

February 2024 - Miami's probation ends.

January 2025 - Flaccid Spear's disassociation ends.

January 2026 - F$U's probation ends. Alex Atkins' show-cause ends. F$U's scholarship reductions end.

January 2027 - Booster's disassociation ends.

Compare/contrast:

Miami
View attachment 278176

F$U
View attachment 278177

But, hey, you gotta love the liars of warchant...

---Alex Atkins is "only" the OL coach. Please note, F$U PROMOTED Atkins to OC in July 2022, months AFTER he committed these violations.
---Flaccid Spear is "only" the F$U collective dealing with "Olympic sports", not football.
---F$U was the "first" school given this "unprecedented" punishment (cough, cough, MIAMI).
---DotCom (Gene Williams), an actual attorney, pretending like there "were no rules". Look, Genie, you may not have known the rules, but the rules existed. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
---These nitwits acting like it was "only" a car ride. Yeah, right. So some kid from Georgia KNOWS who Mike Quigley is, and sets up a meeting with him THE FIRST NIGHT, before meeting with Prison Mike Norvell? Yeah, that's not true at all. Look, Miami has John Ruiz, a well-known attorney with ads on TV and a publicly-traded company, and even HE needed an introductory phone call from Katie Meier, so let's not act like Alex Atkins "only gave Aldarius Mims a ride" to meet with the well-known Mike Quigley.

View attachment 278178

Here's the video:

I tried watching this the other night and 8 mins in I just couldn't do it. The comment section pretty funny with a few "Hey what about Michigan caught cheating?" or "How about Cam Ward meeting with Rick Ross?" lol they gotta man the f up over there

Advertisement
I tried watching this the other night and 8 mins in I just couldn't do it. The comment section pretty funny with a few "Hey what about Michigan caught cheating?" or "How about Cam Ward meeting with Rick Ross?" lol they gotta man the f up over there

I would also point out a simple comparison.

In April 2022, the Cavinder twins were interested in transferring to Miami, in the same geographic area where their father had gone to school. They already had a massive online following and legitimate endorsement contracts. Certainly, it didn't hurt that they are very attractice young ladies who were more than happy to use their social media presence to create business synergy. In light of this (and ignoring sports for just a second), this is a very natural introduction to make in the business world. "Hey, person who is taking his company public and advertising a lot, here are a couple of individuals who have a huge social media following who can endorse your business."

At the same exact time, let's think about...a backup offensive lineman in Georgia, who has no online presence or following, and who is considering a transfer to another backwater town in Florida...Amarius Mims was not some smoking hot internet celebrity, and nobody would recognize him if they didn't have the UGa Media Guide open to his page. And, suddenly, this guy is being offered $15,000 a month to "endorse things" by a collective that had no prior track record or renown. So you can understand why it was necessary for an assistant coach to arrange a meeting between two unknowns (Mims and the F$U collective), because there was no other way to make this happen with such rapidity while working on a transfer-portal-timeline.

Regardless, yes, we know why these deals are being set up, and why. But we also know that John Ruiz would have been able to contact the Cavinders regardless of whether Katie Meier made a phone call. And after an exhaustive and cooperative investigation of all of Miami's sports, this was the ONE violation the NCAA was able to discover at Miami.

So, yeah, there are a lot of reasons why the F$U punishment was more severe, including the lies told by Alex Atkins in an attempt to cover it up. I have no ******* clue why F$U is complaining about this. The penalties given to F$U were about 2.5 times harsher than Miami's penalties, based on a lot more evidence of phone calls and coordination, as well as deception.

It's time to stop listening to F$U fans trying to complain about the "timing" (the NCAA started investigating nearly 2 years ago, long before 13 and Nope and the ACC litigation), and it's time to cut them off when they try to minimize this ("but we didn't even sign Adarius Mims").

Hey, F$U, this isn't "unprecedented". As per usual, F$U was an afterthought. Miami was punished first, because people care about Miami and try to punish Miami to set an example for the rest of college sports.

Advertisement
Way too much Excusing FSU penalties away in this thread.

They had their OC/OL coach working directly with a booster to try to get a players paid to transfer there which also leads you to believe they tampered in the first place.

People always praising FSU portal finds now may have a glimpse of reasons behind their success in the portal. To be extra successful you need to tamper, and use NIL to lure players into portal to sign them.

Most reasons why said player takes one maybe 2 visits(try to throw dog off the scent) to school.

The majority of these Nole fans have officially lost their minds. I read the other day that some of the playoff committee members have contacted the F.B.I. Due to threats on themselves and their family members, all coming from FSU people. Now, they’re threatening and going after Hartley because they claim he’s the one who ratted them out to the NCAA with regards to this investigation. I mean, these people are unhinged.

Way too much Excusing FSU penalties away in this thread.

They had their OC/OL coach working directly with a booster to try to get a players paid to transfer there which also leads you to believe they tampered in the first place.

People always praising FSU portal finds now may have a glimpse of reasons behind their success in the portal. To be extra successful you need to tamper, and use NIL to lure players into portal to sign them.

Most reasons why said player takes one maybe 2 visits(try to throw dog off the scent) to school.

Completely correct.

Like it or not, plenty of people knew that Mr. Ruiz was looking to sign spokes-models for LifeWallet.

Nobody on the planet knew who Mike Quigley or Flaccid Spear was WITHOUT SOME ASSISTANCE.

"But but but, Prison Mike is the king of the Portal Strategery..."

Yeah, because for several years he tampered better than anyone, and he got guys to come to Talla-*******-hassee a day early to strike NIL deals before the OVs even started.

Good for him, it bought him 13 And Nope, as well as some Saban-replacement mentions.

Now it's time for Mario and Miami to go to work to put the no-HS-recruit-developing, recruit-over-you-with-Portal-players F$U SemenHoles back at #2 where they belong.

Advertisement
Or,..

to put it another way, they got screwed hard by the playoff selection committee. Then proudly marched into a serious Butt F**king from the Dawgs, only to have the NCAA move in for Sloppy Seconds on the NIL. Strong work right there.😹
GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU SIR….COULDN’T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF …

I always look forward to @BODESLAM a true Hall of Famer with the PASSION of Rohan Marley .
Bode is my starting nose tackle 5’6” 390 lbs impossible to move Bode just wants to feed on noles and duce them out.

GOCANES
FEEDIN’ IN THE WEZ/OB KEPT A LOT OF US ALIVE…SOLDIERS LIKE YOU ONLY KNOW…

….BTW….I’M READY TO LIGHT THAT FUSE AGAIN, ANY DAY….ANYTIME 🙌🏻

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back