FSU caught cheating

You can be anti NCAA and not rooting for FSU. FSU rolled over if they agreed to this **** that quick and pussed out. I'm not pro FSU here, I'm anti NCAA
I wonder who the booster is? FSU probably agreed so the NCAA didn’t keep digging and discover even worse infractions. Sometimes it’s better to get it over with quickly and take the punishment. And this after all their whining about not making the playoffs....:stupid:

Advertisement
Look at the hearse waiting for Mims with that noise blaring. 🤣

They really pick dudes up in that hearse meant to transport stiffs and with that **** playing? Like wouldn’t some regular radio music be less awkward???
Soooooo corny. :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Robert Garcia GIF by GIPHY News

Wrong, Repetitve, arrogant, insulting.... It sounds like we might be sharing username and passwords. It describes most anyone you don't agree. I was trying to be amenable, but again, your opinion is your opinion. I didn't attack you for yours, but you seem to have me for mine. Which I am good with, it's a message board, the internet, how things have to work,

If you feel you have to get internet points trying to belittle me in a post cause we don't agree, You are + scored now and should be happy.
Ignore him. He’s one of the board’s longstanding jabronies. I put him on ignore long ago for attacking me because he didn’t agree with me. Always thinks he’s the smartest guy in the room, and only insults others. He doesn’t understand that as soon as he starts hurling insults because he disagrees, he literally lost the argument.

Basically seems like he has a bright mind with the emotional makeup of a 5-year-old.

Also, I totally understand your point of view, and know that with the hatred the NCAA has for us, it won’t be long before they’re making up some NIL related crap against us. Anything to help their sacred cow conferences ($EC and B1G).

Advertisement
I wonder who the booster is? FSU probably agreed so the NCAA didn’t keep digging and discover even worse infractions. Sometimes it’s better to get it over with quickly and take the punishment. And this after all their whining about not making the playoffs....:stupid:
Atkins

Advertisement
You've got to appreciate these special ******** from warchant. I'm not sure if anyone can make it through this bull****, but I'm going to post the 23-minute self-serving bullcrap video anyhow.

It would appear that the booster who was disassociated is Matthew Quigley, who was the CEO of Flaccid Spear at the time.

Now, think about this timeline.

April 2022 - Amarius Mims visits F$U. Cavinder twins visit UM. Essentially, both schools are under the same rules.

April 2022 - Amarius Mims visit - let's not forget that warchant was almost live-streaming the Mims visit, what with the hotel drive-up video of Prison Mike and the warchant song blaring from a car stereo. Then, the "Mims to F$U" story which ran in warchant was based ENTIRELY on Flaccid Spear breathlessly telling warchant about the NIL agreement that was signed. The NIL agreement that was completely set up by Alex Atkins, who then lied about it to the NCAA.

July 2022 - Alex Atkins promoted to OC/OL Coach.

November 2022 - F$U boosters/alums quietly form "The Battle's End", a brand-new collective that begins to sideline the activities of Flaccid Spear. Listen to the warchant video, they are trying to claim that Flaccid Spear "morphed" into a collective that only supports Olympic sports, not football, and that they are relieved that the "real" football collective "The Butt's End" is not named in the NCAA report. YEAH, because "The Butt's End" didn't even EXIST when Flaccid Spear committed the NIL violations with Amarius Mims. Un-*******-believable.

February 2023 - Miami put on one-year probation over a women's basketball violation involving Katie Meier and John Ruiz, and a single phone call. Keep in mind that Miami had already self-assessed Meier's suspension (beginning of 2022-23 season) and provided all phone records, of which one call was identified. Miami completely cooperated and was transparent and honest during the investigation, but F$U fans and sportswriters had NO PROBLEM with mocking us and pointing the finger at Miami as "cheaters", even though BY THIS POINT Florida State was under investigation for nearly a year and had to create a brand new collective to take the heat off of Flaccid Spear.

January 2024 - After an investigation where OC/OL Coach Alex Atkins (and listen to the warchant video as they try to MINIMIZE the importance of Atkins by repeatedly calling him just an "OL coach") lied to the NCAA investigators, and considering that there was evidence arising from MULTIPLE phone calls (not just one), F$U enters into the SAME TYPE of "negotiated settlement" with the NCAA, except the F$U settlement is at least twice as bad as Miami's, with several punishments doubling those assessed to Miami, and involving other elements Miami did not suffer (including the disassociation of a booster, a show-cause, and the loss of scholarships).

February 2024 - Miami's probation ends.

January 2025 - Flaccid Spear's disassociation ends.

January 2026 - F$U's probation ends. Alex Atkins' show-cause ends. F$U's scholarship reductions end.

January 2027 - Booster's disassociation ends.

Compare/contrast:

Miami
1705059975881.png

F$U
1705060162585.png

But, hey, you gotta love the liars of warchant...

---Alex Atkins is "only" the OL coach. Please note, F$U PROMOTED Atkins to OC in July 2022, months AFTER he committed these violations.
---Flaccid Spear is "only" the F$U collective dealing with "Olympic sports", not football.
---F$U was the "first" school given this "unprecedented" punishment (cough, cough, MIAMI).
---DotCom (Gene Williams), an actual attorney, pretending like there "were no rules". Look, Genie, you may not have known the rules, but the rules existed. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
---These nitwits acting like it was "only" a car ride. Yeah, right. So some kid from Georgia KNOWS who Mike Quigley is, and sets up a meeting with him THE FIRST NIGHT, before meeting with Prison Mike Norvell? Yeah, that's not true at all. Look, Miami has John Ruiz, a well-known attorney with ads on TV and a publicly-traded company, and even HE needed an introductory phone call from Katie Meier, so let's not act like Alex Atkins "only gave Aldarius Mims a ride" to meet with the well-known Mike Quigley.

1705060492631.png

Here's the video:

Last edited:
CRIED LIKE LIL BIT@HES FOR BEING LEFT OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS, THEY GET AN *** WAX BY GA IN THE BOWL GAME THEY ACTUALLY MADE IT TO AND NOW THE NCAA USES THE NIL MICROSCOPE TO LOOK UP THEIR *** FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE….
I always look forward to @BODESLAM a true Hall of Famer with the PASSION of Rohan Marley .
Bode is my starting nose tackle 5’6” 390 lbs impossible to move Bode just wants to feed on noles and duce them out.

GOCANES

Wrong, Repetitve, arrogant, insulting.... It sounds like we might be sharing username and passwords. It describes most anyone you don't agree. I was trying to be amenable, but again, your opinion is your opinion. I didn't attack you for yours, but you seem to have me for mine. Which I am good with, it's a message board, the internet, how things have to work,

If you feel you have to get internet points trying to belittle me in a post cause we don't agree, You are + scored now and should be happy.

Yeah, so you're going to minimize what you are doing on this thread by trying to blame other people.

Look, you are wrong. Factually wrong. I don't care about your opinion, you're entitled to your opinion, even when it is ridiculous and laughable.

But you can't spin this nonsense about how F$U's settlement is going to "make things worse" for Miami WHEN MIAMI WAS THE FIRST SCHOOL PUNISHED. The Cavinders visited UM in April 2022. Mims visited F$U in April 2022. By telling the truth and HAVING DONE LESS, Miami was given a lesser punishment. So how about we stop this whole fake myth about how F$U "bending over" is going to make it worse for Miami, which was already investigated and punished ELEVEN MONTHS AGO.

So please stop crying like a child. Nobody is trying to "belittle" you. I started off easy with you, by pointing out the factual mistakes in your post. But your reaction was not humble and honest. No, that was when you invented some fake opposition talking points, saying that anyone who was happy with F$U's punishment was "supporting" the NCAA.

It's time to stop making fake arguments. I don't care what you think about me, but there's a difference with being arrogant when you are right (1991 Canes football) and being arrogant when you are wrong (2007 Canes football).

Miami was so confident in its innocence that it freely shared all its phone records and cooperated with the NCAA. Miami was punished FIRST and the most leniently. What F$U did in the way of violations and cover-up, and what F$U accepted from the NCAA in the way of punishment, has NO BEARING on the case and punishment that Miami already settled.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Or,..
CRIED LIKE LIL BIT@HES FOR BEING LEFT OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS, THEY GET AN *** WAX BY GA IN THE BOWL GAME THEY ACTUALLY MADE IT TO AND NOW THE NCAA USES THE NIL MICROSCOPE TO LOOK UP THEIR *** FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD TO SEE….
to put it another way, they got screwed hard by the playoff selection committee. Then proudly marched into a serious Butt F**king from the Dawgs, only to have the NCAA move in for Sloppy Seconds on the NIL. Strong work right there.😹

**** the NCAA. I hate sticking up for FSU, but seriously the NCAA is about to get *** raped in the courts over this same stuff and they are doing this. I'm actually ****ed off for FSU for actually agreeing to accept those penalties.
Why? What Atkins did was a clear violation. Schools aren't supposed to provide, facilitate, or negotiate NIL for players. NIL is not connected to a school or program. Yet Atkins was fully involved in the NIL process with Mims.

agree with everything but the part of "defend FSU". I don't think in any posts did I defend them, in fact I pretty much ripped them for rolling over in most of the posts in the thread. (if there is a post where I defend them, I wouldn't mind looking at it, as I went through all in the thread and don't see anything close to defending them). I pretty much said their actions were going to make it harder on all other schools. I think the closest I came was saying "stick up for them" in a round about way, but I further clarified it in subsequent posts in the thread.

By sticking up for them in a round about way, which might have been a poor choice of words, I'm known for that and clarified it, the point I was trying to make was the NCAA pretty much in all court cases I have read and seen has lost all NIL lawsuits that they have been a part of, and by virtue of THAT, FSU probably would have won if they wouldn't have rolled over and died giving into the NCAA, but I digress.

edit - this is literally the quoted post where I said basically exactly what you said....

#67 - "You can be anti NCAA and not rooting for FSU. FSU rolled over if they agreed to this **** that quick and pussed out. I'm not pro FSU here, I'm anti NCAA"
You keep saying FSU "rolled over"...which is nonsense. They accepted what is a relatively minor penalty that doesn't even include their HC, because they know they've done a lot more that could lead to much deeper punishment if they fought it and the NCAA dug any deeper into their activities.

Advertisement
Back