FSU caught cheating

Advertisement
So everything the NCAA does to everyone else but UM is cool? Even the NCAA itself states its rules for NIL are not existing. It's probably mainly due to them losing every single case in courts on it so far. So them going down this path, even against FSU, is shaky ground at best.

But them doing it means they are probably lining up to bring heat against a bunch of other schools, of which UM has already been on their NIL radar with the twins and the fact that we are pretty Prominent players in the NIL game, that doesn't bode well for us.

We have to be BETTER than perfect with the commies at the NCAA. Anyone not seeing that, well I hope they won't be shocked if they come after us, even for some BS.
Yes.

don't for a second think the NCAA isn't licking their chops hoping this is us and won't be looking at us. If you are cheering for this, you may not be happy long term.
They’ll come after The U regardless. Semenholes deserve everything they got coming 🥳it’s a celebration! Couldn’t have happened to a better group of people!

All for Mims, and they couldn't even get him :pgdead:
Me heading over to Nole Tears….
1705034683348.gif

Advertisement
All for Mims, and they couldn't even get him :pgdead:
@OriginalCanesCanesCanes i know you remember the Mims portal recruitment. This was our first look at Prison Mike’s clap/woo!/bro hug move while that tomahawk chop music was playing out of a tin sounding speaker from a hearse or something like that parked and waiting. 🤣

Here it is:

So everything the NCAA does to everyone else but UM is cool? Even the NCAA itself states its rules for NIL are not existing. It's probably mainly due to them losing every single case in courts on it so far. So them going down this path, even against FSU, is shaky ground at best.

But them doing it means they are probably lining up to bring heat against a bunch of other schools, of which UM has already been on their NIL radar with the twins and the fact that we are pretty Prominent players in the NIL game, that doesn't bode well for us.

We have to be BETTER than perfect with the commies at the NCAA. Anyone not seeing that, well I hope they won't be shocked if they come after us, even for some BS.
2 things can be true,
The NC2A was, is and will be a borderline useless organizational parasite feeding off the backs of players while enforcing ambiguous punishments in a selective manner, AND
FSU was apparently incapable of following the easiest rules ever written.

The difference between FSU and UM is that UM did the compliance work with its NIL program and FSU did not. I can’t stand the NC2A and I have no sympathy for the idiots at FSU. What I can’t understand is why you can’t see both things as true and why you are choosing to defend FSU when you don’t know exactly how they broke the rules.

Advertisement
@OriginalCanesCanesCanes i know you remember the Mims portal recruitment. This was our first look at Prison Mike’s clap/woo!/bro hug move while that tomahawk chop music was playing out of a tin sounding speaker from a hearse or something like that parked and waiting. 🤣

Here it is:

Updated with video for @mcnaire2004

Here it is:

No patented prison Mike shoulder rub? No wonder Mims went elsewhere.

No patented prison Mike shoulder rub? No wonder Mims went elsewhere.
Look at the hearse waiting for Mims with that noise blaring. 🤣

They really pick dudes up in that hearse meant to transport stiffs and with that **** playing? Like wouldn’t some regular radio music be less awkward???

Advertisement
Advertisement

Here it is:

This is death penalty level cringe. Shut the whole thing down. It makes my skin crawl

2 things can be true,
The NC2A was, is and will be a borderline useless organizational parasite feeding off the backs of players while enforcing ambiguous punishments in a selective manner, AND
FSU was apparently incapable of following the easiest rules ever written.

The difference between FSU and UM is that UM did the compliance work with its NIL program and FSU did not. I can’t stand the NC2A and I have no sympathy for the idiots at FSU. What I can’t understand is why you can’t see both things as true and why you are choosing to defend FSU when you don’t know exactly how they broke the rules.
agree with everything but the part of "defend FSU". I don't think in any posts did I defend them, in fact I pretty much ripped them for rolling over in most of the posts in the thread. (if there is a post where I defend them, I wouldn't mind looking at it, as I went through all in the thread and don't see anything close to defending them). I pretty much said their actions were going to make it harder on all other schools. I think the closest I came was saying "stick up for them" in a round about way, but I further clarified it in subsequent posts in the thread.

By sticking up for them in a round about way, which might have been a poor choice of words, I'm known for that and clarified it, the point I was trying to make was the NCAA pretty much in all court cases I have read and seen has lost all NIL lawsuits that they have been a part of, and by virtue of THAT, FSU probably would have won if they wouldn't have rolled over and died giving into the NCAA, but I digress.

edit - this is literally the quoted post where I said basically exactly what you said....

#67 - "You can be anti NCAA and not rooting for FSU. FSU rolled over if they agreed to this **** that quick and pussed out. I'm not pro FSU here, I'm anti NCAA"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back