FSU caught cheating

Advertisement
Yes, I'm ****ed off for FSU because they were such a bunch of pussies and agreed and rolled over. That ****es me off, cause it makes it harder for every school now. But again, reading is a bit harder for others than some. I guess it is why you are gif'ing instead of writing, but again, it's okie dokie with me. I don't need your validation or approval.
I hate that FSU______ ✅
I'm ****ed off for FSU___❌

****-fyou.gif

Advertisement
I didn't take up for FSU. I said FSU rolled over and I am ****ed they didn't fight it, ****ed for them. I am not supporting FSU here, but I am not for the NCAA doing it to them, cause for the most part, every **** major P5 school would get rolled for the same thing and if you don't think they are going to be up our asses with a microscope for the same thing, stand by.

They are getting their asses handed to them in the courts for just about anything NIL related, so them coming down on any school for this, FSU included, really shows the level of incompetence the NCAA has. Them hammering FSU for it, even more so.

But FSU being a bunch of pussies and inviting the NCAA to butt tap them here on it, that is kind of the cherry on the cake. We can cheer it because it is FSU, I don't give two craps about that, what I care about is the precedent it sets. THAT is not good. Folks I guess need a book explaining every post. Then folks wonder why good posters just stop posting, it's cause the lynch mob thought process that goes on here when everything doesn't match a prescribed narrative.

But I digress. The point being here is this not good for anyone, but folks can cheer FSU got hammered. Have at it.

Stop being ridiculous.

Alex Atkins lied to the NCAA and got caught.

There was, quite literally, nothing to fight. The NCAA had records of all the phone calls made to and from the Mims family.

No need for tough talk here. Nobody likes the NCAA. Nobody is rooting for the NCAA.

F$U ****ed around and found out.

I didn't take up for FSU. I said FSU rolled over and I am ****ed they didn't fight it, ****ed for them. I am not supporting FSU here, but I am not for the NCAA doing it to them, cause for the most part, every **** major P5 school would get rolled for the same thing and if you don't think they are going to be up our asses with a microscope for the same thing, stand by.

They are getting their asses handed to them in the courts for just about anything NIL related, so them coming down on any school for this, FSU included, really shows the level of incompetence the NCAA has. Them hammering FSU for it, even more so.

But FSU being a bunch of pussies and inviting the NCAA to butt tap them here on it, that is kind of the cherry on the cake. We can cheer it because it is FSU, I don't give two craps about that, what I care about is the precedent it sets. THAT is not good. Folks I guess need a book explaining every post. Then folks wonder why good posters just stop posting, it's cause the lynch mob thought process that goes on here when everything doesn't match a prescribed narrative.

But I digress. The point being here is this not good for anyone, but folks can cheer FSU got hammered. Have at it.
I get it it though I don’t know the FSU specifics - It’s the reason I was ****ed we accepted their bull**** punishment over the Cavinder twins. The NCAA should be exposed as a violation of anti-trust regulations for starters.

Asking this question for a friend...

Was the issue that connected FSU directly to the violation the fact that Atkins drove them to the meeting?
If he had not driven them to the meeting, how can you punish a school for the actions of an 'independent' third party (the collective)? At most, the penalty would be the disassociation of the collective and booster from the school.

Also, **** the noles. They deserve everything bad that happens to them

OK, let's make this simple.

It wasn't "the drive to the meeting". It was the setup, coordination, and follow-through. It is a more elaborate version of Katie Meier calling John Ruiz, and we all saw how hard we got hit for that.

And, most importantly (and all the CIS Nole fans keep overlooking this), Atkins lied about his involvement.

1705026515739.png

Seriously though, the optics of the head coach of a school that just got hit with the most significant NCAA penalties in years....his departure hours later for Alabama is a bad look. It probably is giving ammo to those in Alabama who do not want Norvell.
So, if Norvell gets the Alabama job, do the FSU Alabama transfers go back to Alabama? :unsure:

I think Norvell wants to bounce. I think he knows he's been lucky hitting on the portal and it's not sustainable.

If you're Norvell and think you have a national championship team and program that you built, why would you want to go to another school to follow someone else's legacy?

It would be quite a paradox seeing Alabama go from Saban's tough demeanor, to Norvell's cringy hugs and back rubs.

par.a.dox. noun. A situation, person, or thing that combines contradictory features or qualities. :oops:

Last edited:
Advertisement
OK, let's make this simple.

It wasn't "the drive to the meeting". It was the setup, coordination, and follow-through. It is a more elaborate version of Katie Meier calling John Ruiz, and we all saw how hard we got hit for that.

And, most importantly (and all the CIS Nole fans keep overlooking this), Atkins lied about his involvement.

View attachment 278152
Gotcha. Thanks!

You can be anti NCAA and not rooting for FSU. FSU rolled over if they agreed to this **** that quick and pussed out. I'm not pro FSU here, I'm anti NCAA
They rolled over b/c they didn't want them snooping around their real cheating ... paying for visits, NIL payments before signing the NLI, and McDonald's bags.

Last edited:
Miami fans again rooting for the NCAA… **** FSU, but we never learn…

Who is rooting for the NCAA? Name names.

For this, I shouldn't laugh at F$U's misfortunes, and F$U getting caught lying? When they **** all over us during the Katie Meier-John Ruiz nonsense?

**** F$U. **** them in the ****hole. Never confuse that with "rooting for the NCAA".

Stop being ridiculous.

Alex Atkins lied to the NCAA and got caught.

There was, quite literally, nothing to fight. The NCAA had records of all the phone calls made to and from the Mims family.

No need for tough talk here. Nobody likes the NCAA. Nobody is rooting for the NCAA.

F$U ****ed around and found out.

Right, Ok. lying to the NCAA and getting hammered. That's the angle you are hanging your hat on. Love to hear your angle on Michigan and NCAA then.

Advertisement
They rolled over b/c tgey didnt want them snooping aroubd tbeir real cheating ... paying for visits and NIL payments before signing the NLI

Exactly.

They sacrificed Atkins and a worthless Flaccid Spear employee to save Prison Mike and the rest of his corrupt staff.

It's like people have never heard of fighting gangrene with an amputation.

Last edited:
I get it it though I don’t know the FSU specifics - It’s the reason I was ****ed we accepted their bull**** punishment over the Cavinder twins. The NCAA should be exposed as a violation of anti-trust regulations for starters.
What’s funny is if I recall correctly what they got us for with the twins would of been fine a week or so later when the rules changed

Advertisement
Right, Ok. lying to the NCAA and getting hammered. That's the angle you are hanging your hat on. Love to hear your angle on Michigan and NCAA then.

Wow, you have truly lost sight of reality.

First, Atkins got "hammered" the hardest of any individual BECAUSE he lied. Same as that ****head Michigan coach who got fired.

Second, what is worse, "lying to the NCAA and getting hammered" or "being honest with the NCAA and getting hammered" (the Miami punishment)?

Love to hear your "angle" on that.

Actually, I wouldn't love to hear your angle on that, I'm sure it will be more substance-free tough-talk about how we should not back down, how we should stand our ground, how we should stand me up at the gates of ****, yada yada yada.

Again, if you can't see how F$U sacrificed Atkins and Flaccid Spear so that the NCAA would NOT investigate all the rest of their wrongdoing (because, yeah, the Amarius Mims recruitment is the ONLY thing rotten in Talla-*******-hassee), then you can't be helped.

so telling the truth to the NCAA for UM resulted in such better results. Folks holding water for the NCAA and calling themselves Hurricane fans. Man the irony.
Huh? Who is holding water for the NCAA? Don't we want our rival schools that cheat their *** off to get their medicine? #WeirdTake

I'm not a fan of the IRS but if my rival business is not paying taxes and can have lower prices and be more competitive than I can, you bet your britches I want them prosecuted.

Advertisement
Back