FSU caught cheating

Advertisement
FSU and colorado are the posterchilds for this new wild wild west

makes sense that the second one of them slips up, they get hammered to discourage people

also only 180k for mims? lmao

Advertisement
SmartSelect_20240110_122249_Instagram.jpg

Advertisement
**** the NCAA. I hate sticking up for FSU, but seriously the NCAA is about to get *** raped in the courts over this same stuff and they are doing this. I'm actually ****ed off for FSU for actually agreeing to accept those penalties.

Advertisement
Of course this leaks just as Mike's agent is trying to pimp Norvell for either a higher salary or the Alabama job.

Someone in the NFL is trying to kneecap Norvell. Just my hunch.

There's been a mild Norvell boomlet in the past 24 hours since Oregon found out they were keeping their guy. My guess is that Bama is negotiating with an NFL name for the job, and there's division among the Bama search committee about whether to go to the League or to stick with a college coach. My guess is that the NFL coach's agent engaged in some hostile leaking to the NCAA in anticipation of this.

Advertisement
don't for a second think the NCAA isn't licking their chops hoping this isn't us and won't be looking at us. If you are cheering for this, you may not be happy long term.
Exactly. They'll come after Mario first chance they get. They don't like the fact that Miami's NIL system is reasonably airtight.

They'll come at Cristobal through one of his assistants. Remember that that's how the Loan Scandal happened. If memory serves, someone who worked in the Athletic Department was massaging NDSL's to help the players out (one of you guys will have to refresh my memory) and the NCAA used that as the camel's nose in the tent to go after the entire program and kill the program for about five years.

Butch's rebuild was the stuff of Legend.

Advertisement
Back