FSU burying sod from Saturday night

Advertisement
I do think it's cool that they get Gene Deckerhoff to be the lone pallbearer for this.

Why did we allow this?

A stadium official should have walked up and said "Do not touch that sod, it is property of the Miami Dolphins."

F*ck their lame a*s tradition

The Dolphins should sent them a bill for sod replacement and labor costs.

Advertisement
We shouldn't have lost that **** game... Smfh

We have to put an end to that program, we have to beat them next year... Idc what the circumstances are, we MUST win.

LOL
That seems like something a Sunbelt or a school from the MAC would do.

Where have you gone Jerome Brown? He would have come out of the locker room and curb stomped that ******* Cook for trying some **** like this.

Advertisement
Why did we allow this?

A stadium official should have walked up and said "Do not touch that sod, it is property of the Miami Dolphins."

F*ck their lame a*s tradition

The Dolphins should sent them a bill for sod replacement and labor costs.

I agree

When we go up to the f*%king Doak and curb stomp them in THEIR HOUSE, that's when you can say "we're back". Not until we've wiped the smiles off their little faces and delivered a beatdown to them will we have the standing to complain about this.

Jimmy Johnson once said that if you're going to play the Irish in South Bend, never leave the game in the hands of the officials. That's not all of what happened the other night. Most of what happened was that our offense didn't show up at critical times and made cruicial errors. But to get past that margin, we have to become better than who we are now on both sides of the ball.

We're not there yet.

So since they buried our sod after a 1 point defete (thanks to some horrible calls) does Louisville get to burry their entire stadium? I know the game wasn't played in trailerhassee, just saying tho. Fvck FSWho

Advertisement
If this is not motivation for the rest of the season and for next year, I don't know what will be.

The last time we stopped them from burying our sod was 2004. Can't believe it's been 12 years since we beat them at home.

ya know, it's stupid and petty, but they won and can do whatever the **** makes them feel like big boys. only when we beat them, will we earn the right to do whatever the **** we want. just win....

Advertisement
I like this it shows the gota do all this extra **** hoping to prevent our Ascension...... These boys scared bruh they doin this for recruits and attention. They might do all that extra **** and we still can play for the acc title. Bumb *** confederate *** program

If we lose to them next year im blowing my brains out. I can't do this again. It's not "just a game". My heart is in this ******* ****. I was puking for a good while after the game. My house had the feeling of a morgue. I've had losses in the family & the feeling I felt after that XP got blocked stacked right up their next to it. ******* A we let them off the hook. Im so depressed it's horrible. We better beat UNC that's all I can say.

I expected a loss to them but still should of won. Next year though if our class stays the same and we add more im expecting a w.

Advertisement
Back