FSU burying sod from Saturday night

I can't believe that people are upset about this. You might not agree with it, you might think it is stupid, but to the victor belongs the spoils.

There once was a day when our program boasted, if you don't like us dancing, keep us out of the end zone. Until they find a will to play and coach for a full 60 minute, we will have situations like this. We are devoid (and have been for many years) of leaders in this program. I can only hope that some of the young players will develop into that roll, because I do not see the fire in the older players (except Corn).

Be upset we lost, and in the fashion we did, but don't take away another teams right to celebrate a win just because it is at the expense of your team. Just hope if serves as motivation for the next game not to let it happen again.

Now that said, and seeing what I saw with the cheap shots and post game celebration, I expect UM to come out and play a tougher game next year. I like the fire of the younger players and they will have a season under their belts and in the weight room.

Advertisement
I wonder when we get our **** together and we beat the crap out of them if they'll go all Rex Ryan and bury the football in that same place...

They should bury it next to all those shots at NCs of theirs that we killed for two decades. We need to get Father Leo to come back a perform an exorcism on Mark so he understands he is home now and is supposed to win not lose on last second kicks. He still has the St Bobby demon in him.

They beat a team by 1 point that was ranked 10th by default. 10th simply because everyone else ahead of us was losing.
We hadn't beaten anyone yet, and frankly we're probably still not a great team. 3 losses at least, I thought 3 losses before the season started.

So they steal grass, and bury it under more grass (which is stupid) because they beat an average team.

They're so ghey.

Advertisement
If we lose to them next year im blowing my brains out. I can't do this again. It's not "just a game". My heart is in this ****ing ****. I was puking for a good while after the game. My house had the feeling of a morgue. I've had losses in the family & the feeling I felt after that XP got blocked stacked right up their next to it. ****ing A we let them off the hook. Im so depressed it's horrible. We better beat UNC that's all I can say.

No offense, but if this is right next to the loss of a family member, you've got issues.

As for the sod, dumb or not, this is what's fun about college football. The little extra things schools do before, during, and after games that separate it from the NFL by a wide margin.

Why did we allow this?

A stadium official should have walked up and said "Do not touch that sod, it is property of the Miami Dolphins."

F*ck their lame a*s tradition
Jesus, you really should be ashamed of yourself. **** the sod, it's the loss.

If we would handle our business this wouldnt have happened. Don't be mad at them, be mad that we ******* lost and allowed them to do that.

I can't believe that people are upset about this. You might not agree with it, you might think it is stupid, but to the victor belongs the spoils.

There once was a day when our program boasted, if you don't like us dancing, keep us out of the end zone.
Until they find a will to play and coach for a full 60 minute, we will have situations like this. We are devoid (and have been for many years) of leaders in this program. I can only hope that some of the young players will develop into that roll, because I do not see the fire in the older players (except Corn).

Be upset we lost, and in the fashion we did, but don't take away another teams right to celebrate a win just because it is at the expense of your team. Just hope if serves as motivation for the next game not to let it happen again.

Now that said, and seeing what I saw with the cheap shots and post game celebration, I expect UM to come out and play a tougher game next year. I like the fire of the younger players and they will have a season under their belts and in the weight room.

This right here. We got a bunch of whining crybabies around here. If you don't want them to take some sod, beat them.

There once was a day when our program boasted, if you don't like us dancing, keep us out of the end zone.
Until they find a will to play and coach for a full 60 minute, we will have situations like this. We are devoid (and have been for many years) of leaders in this program. I can only hope that some of the young players will develop into that roll, because I do not see the fire in the older players (except Corn).

This right here. We got a bunch of whining crybabies around here. If you don't want them to take some sod, beat them.
Yep

Advertisement
Why did we allow this?

A stadium official should have walked up and said "Do not touch that sod, it is property of the Miami Dolphins."

F*ck their lame a*s tradition
Jesus, you really should be ashamed of yourself. **** the sod, it's the loss.

If we would handle our business this wouldnt have happened. Don't be mad at them, be mad that we ******* lost and allowed them to do that.

Wow...thanks for the reminder

Silly me, I'm here worrying about the condition of the field instead of the actual loss

So glad to have posters like you on this board who really put things into perspective

Negged the OP for this **** post. The longer the fans make that bull**** an issue the longer it will be. Smfh maybe I should bury the air the ball passed on all those wide rights and wide lefts to. **** madre...

i am sure the ref who didn't throw the flag on the obvious hold by fsus WR that allowed the touchdown and the ref that did throw a flag AFTER walton broke pass our line on his touchdown are both the pastor at the service and the groundskeeper. they helped with our loss so heck they should help fsu bury the sod.

Advertisement
If we lose to them next year im blowing my brains out. I can't do this again. It's not "just a game". My heart is in this ****ing ****. I was puking for a good while after the game. My house had the feeling of a morgue. I've had losses in the family & the feeling I felt after that XP got blocked stacked right up their next to it. ****ing A we let them off the hook. Im so depressed it's horrible. We better beat UNC that's all I can say.

No offense, but if this is right next to the loss of a family member, you've got issues.

As for the sod, dumb or not, this is what's fun about college football. The little extra things schools do before, during, and after games that separate it from the NFL by a wide margin.

I knew when it said INcane fan it would be a ***** *** post per usual.

I knew when it said INcane fan it would be a **** *** post per usual.

Say something stupid, I'll call you on it. There should be no comparison or closeness of feelings to what is only a game. You stand by that, you're either young as **** or just flat out dumb.

That's why I don't get upset when the NC kicker runs around their field doing the chop....you do stupid **** like this then don't complain when people throw back in your face when they win on your field. I personally think it's a childish tradition that somehow tries to tie winning a football game to some sort of conquest.

Advertisement
It isn't their tradition. They wanted to get back to it and labeled Miami a sod game.

We had a tradition of kicking people's ***, I say we get back to it.

I knew when it said INcane fan it would be a **** *** post per usual.

Say something stupid, I'll call you on it. There should be no comparison or closeness of feelings to what is only a game. You stand by that, you're either young as **** or just flat out dumb.

First off its not just a game. So that alone tells me you're a piece of **** fan. Secondly if you can't tell when somebody is exaggerating that's on you. Sorry mommy, i'll tone it down next time.

Advertisement
Back