FSU/Boise st (Play-Calling)

Advertisement
FSU was getting gashed by run plays all game long. When you have a veteran OLine this is what an Offense can be. The Freshman QB for Boise State is the truth!

Advertisement
That wonder boy half this board was slurping got figured out after a quarter in a half. With the best athletes he's ever had. Overrated ****. He's **** without his POS daddy.

Advertisement
Prime example of what good coaching does. Not sure where that puts Miami just yet. TBD.

Boise’s OL is third in number of starts. I would guess a lot of 5-th year seniors who work well together and don’t get confused. I’m not saying their QB isn’t good, but that OL definitely helps.

As far as Enos is concerned, the plays were there. Williams just needs execute.

Advertisement
That Boise QB as a true freshman is far superior to what we have behind center and I'd take him in a heart beat along with their OL. Bash me all you want but proof was just put in front of you

FSU was getting gashed by run plays all game long. When you have a veteran OLine this is what an Offense can be. The Freshman QB for Boise State is the truth!
I didn’t watch the game but Boise yes’s/run was 3.8 and FSU was 3.5. Pretty close. Bus ran a **** ton more than FSU do’s what explains the difference

That Boise QB as a true freshman is far superior to what we have behind center and I'd take him in a heart beat along with their OL. Bash me all you want but proof was just put in front of you

lol, if that's what you took away from that game I honestly feel bad for you.

FSU is far from "superior competition".

I don't get why this board slurps FSU so much. They've been mediocre for 3 years now

Advertisement
lol, if that's what you took away from that game I honestly feel bad for you.

FSU is far from "superior competition".

I don't get why this board slurps FSU so much. They've been mediocre for 3 years now

I hate to be the one to tell you but you contradicted yourself. I never "slurped" fsu nor can I stand those fockers. I simply gave props to a QB and offense that produced on the day quite nicely and looked good doing so against a P5 program. I want JW and Enos to succeed as much as anyone here. But I would bet money that Boise QB will end up putting up better stats than what JW or Enos before it's all said and done and be drafted higher. Long ways to go before that is settled. But as of now, what is wrong with giving props where it's due. Get JWs cack out of your mouth

I hate to be the one to tell you but you contradicted yourself. I never "slurped" fsu nor can I stand those fockers. I simply gave props to a QB and offense that produced on the day quite nicely and looked good doing so against a P5 program. I want JW and Enos to succeed as much as anyone here. But I would bet money that Boise QB will end up putting up better stats than what JW or Enos before it's all said and done and be drafted higher. Long ways to go before that is settled. But as of now, what is wrong with giving props where it's due. Get JWs cack out of your mouth
You’ll bet money that the Boise QB will have a better passer rating against FSU than JW? His passer rating was 57.6. Yeah, I’ll take that bet

Advertisement
Back