fsu blows too.

Advertisement
Why do people even watch the games? They are obviously not rooting for the team....

Jagr is just mad because he can't fall back on his cliche about soft-tossing lefties. We have plenty of hard throwing right-handed pitchers who are struggling to get outs right now.

It's basically a K or a base hit at this point which is hard to explain but that's the reality.

And you haven't done well with your "anyone can lose" analogies. You're just like CTCANE. "It's just one game".......26 times.

Actually it was just once (Columbia).

But 26 times would still be true.

In fact, I know for a fact that we've had as many head-scratching losses over the years. Everybody does.

Advertisement
Actually it was just once (Columbia).

But 26 times would still be true.

In fact, I know for a fact that we've had as many head-scratching losses over the years. Everybody does.

Oregon State had a couple of headscratchers last year. The difference, though, is that they didn't compound the issue by losing their weekend series as well.

This is objectively true too but Jagr is so bad at evaluation that he thinks this team is just like last year.

Hold on.......you guys have established that we're better than the 28-26 team that finished with an RPI of 65? ****, you guys really are analysts.

Advertisement
No, I'm not. The hitting is better and the pitching is worse. We just went to the last batter three times against the worst team in the league by 130 RPI spots.

After going to the last batter twice against the best team in the league.

This team is never out of the game and never safe either.

I don't care what FSU record or RPI is. If they finish in the top 8 of the ACC they are making the tournament. The NCAA is not leaving MM out in his last year and breaking their streak.

I don't care what FSU record or RPI is. If they finish in the top 8 of the ACC they are making the tournament. The NCAA is not leaving MM out in his last year and breaking their streak.

Sure thing.

People said the same thing about us in 2017, how there was no way they'd let our streak end, and look what happened. Prepare to be disappointed

Sure thing.

People said the same thing about us in 2017, how there was no way they'd let our streak end, and look what happened. Prepare to be disappointed

Exactly.

Really stupid point he made. FSU could finish 8th in the ACC and be 70ish in the RPI. If so, they're not getting in.

Advertisement
Pretty uninformed statement. We're at 38 in the RPI. FSU is 93. They need a miracle to make the NCAAs. We just need to play how we have the 1st half.

Yes, we've had some disappointing losses, but we're on the right side of the bubble right now, which is about what you'd expect given we have the youngest team in the country.

If we lose to FSU, then yeah we cant talk ****. But if you dont understand how we're in better shape than them right now, I guess you just dont follow the sport

Yeah, I think that's just the simple difference in opinion there.

If we lose then we can't talk ****?!? The point we were discussing is that we really aren't in a position to talk **** at all about F$U's misfortunes.
We sweep them 3 straight at The Light...maybe then....but that has been the painful aspect about this squad..beating themselves regardless of opponent at times. Blame it on youth or whatever you want....but much of this squad was doing the same thing last year, and they are more talented than this IN MY OPINION only.

This needs to be the week they turn a corner and start putting more of pieces together.

UM

FSU loses to Jacksonville, drops to 101 in the RPI.

We really better had take this series. No excuse not to.

Advertisement

I am afraid you are right, but I don't get the love affair with him. We certainly didn't get the benefit of the doubt. I hope the Committee grades them objectively if they continue to struggle, but doubt they will.

Advertisement
Back