FSU blogs accuse UM of violations over Turnover Chain

Advertisement
Fu*k them I hope we cause 10 turnovers when we play them and rub it in their faces. They've had this coming for awhile now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol...right on cue fsu. How predictable.

Anyone who didn’t see fsu’s jealousy of chain, copycat of chain, and then accusing UM of improprieties is new to this rivalry.

Time to punish little brother.

They look unmotivated and uninterested. They always get up for our game, though, and I don't even think Willie Taggart can prevent them from giving us their best game of the season. Their season has already come down to saving face by beating either us of Clemson. We need to jump their asses early to squash any hopes they have. They will come out ready to play, but if we put two quick scores on them they will fold up shop.

That would mean that someone at FSU could read the NCAA rule book for comprehension. Are we really to believe that anyone at FSU can do that?

Advertisement
We should allege violations for their backpack, citing "No football team can be that stupid and full of fwaggots."

***** em.

Don't know who's worse: the FSU blog that wrote that article that sounds like a scorned girl, Caneswarning for giving attention to a random person on a blog, or the OP for posting about said blog on CanesInsight.

Advertisement
FSU season ticket holders should sue them for mental anguish and fraud. They are terrible. The turnover purse doesn’t help either.

Eff-A$$-Who: Awww! You punched me with your fist closed, I’m gonna tell my mommyyyyyyy, waaaaa, waaaaaa, waaaaaaaaa:n9zngvnqolxlw9kll8.jpg:

What a bunch of fckin Rat ******** trying to dime us out Smh.

"We can't recruit in South Fla no more so we gon tell on Miami for being better than us"

Advertisement
Back