FSU ball, 3rd and Goal @ the 12. Mccord tip and FSU TD.....

Advertisement
That is what happens when you insist on putting your best pass rushers into coverage on every critical down.

ALL SEASON!!!!! GO look back at our most crucial 3rd down and obvious passing.....It's embarrassing.

That is what happens when you insist on putting your best pass rushers into coverage on every critical down.

ALL SEASON!!!!! GO look back at our most crucial 3rd down and obvious passing.....It's embarrassing.

to be fair it was a great call, winston starred him down..if mccord has any athletism he picks it

but there was also great coverage i dont think it was a completion

to be fair it was a great call, winston starred him down..if mccord has any athletism he picks it

but there was also great coverage i dont think it was a completion

"it was a great call"

fvck you Shalala

That started it to me than we try to answer back with a strike to stand that takes us into fsu territory he then fumbles it again.... And we lost complete momentum

Advertisement
Luckiest ******* team I have ever seen. This teams personifies the better to lucky than good stuff. They are a decent team but should easily have 3 losses right now if not for the luck.

The Clemson fumble, the ND pass interference, the Louisville fumble TD, the Miami deflection/TD...FSU has 10 lives. F!

Advertisement
The Clemson fumble, the ND pass interference, the Louisville fumble TD, the Miami deflection/TD...FSU has 10 lives. F!

Big time players....big time plays.....big games.....

Some coaches know how to pull that type of effort out of their players. Some corches pull that type of effort away from their players.

Which kind do we have?

Wonder how many coaches we would of fired if fsu didnt miss chioshot fgs against us every year back in the day

Wonder how many coaches we would of [fix your ******* grammar, ******* -- have] fired if fsu didnt miss chioshot fgs against us every year back in the day

If we had three other losses to ****** teams, including one where we tied our freshman qb's hands behind his back because of how nutless the coaching staff is, hopefully every single one of those coaches would be fired.

But that's not the case with Erickson, Davis, etc., so go slurp on Al's **** factory some more.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wonder how many coaches we would of fired if fsu didnt miss chioshot fgs against us every year back in the day

Get your pathetic Red Herring distraction attempts out of here.

Wide Right I was a chippy the year after they narrowed the goal posts. So wrong.
Wide Right II would have tied the game, not won it. So wrong.
Wide Right III also would have tied it and it was a 49 yard attempt. So wrong.
Wide Left was a bad snap and that ****bag Xavier whatever rushed it. So wrong.
Wide Right IV was with like 5 minutes left in the game and was also pretty far. So wrong.

And breaking news, Wide Right I and II came after Dennis had already won championships. Wide Right III was against defending national champion and at the time a FSU team being called the greatest team ever. Wide Left was the year after we added another championship. Wide Right IV was in the Orange Bowl with that same champion coach. You are spreading lies. None of the coaches would have been fired.

And more importantly, so what?

Advertisement
was that the ballgame?

This is where the game was lost:

2nd and 8 at FSU 17 Brad Kaaya pass incomplete to Braxton Berrios
3rd and 8 at FSU 17 Brad Kaaya pass complete to Stacy Coley for 5 yds to the FlaSt 12
4th and 3 at FSU 12 Michael Badgley 29 yd FG MISSED

**** butch

Butch is not angry at your blasphemy. Butch forgives all men of their sins.

DavisButchAction4.jpg

Advertisement
Back