FSU Announces Frenchie Crablegs as Starting QB

Advertisement
miami.0.gif

just because. **** em.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Any guess as to which UM defensive lineman will be first to play guitar using Francois' surgically repaired leg?

Who ya got?

I hate those ****ers...but that kid is a **** of a QB. He took one of the worst beatings I've seen and just kept coming. They have holes in some spots but QB isn't one of them.

He's got arm talent and is def tough. I definitely wouldn't call him a **** of a QB.

We all complain like crazy over Rosier and his sub 50% completion rate. Francois is not much better at 58%. And that's while playing under a HC who makes all of his QBs look good.

Plus dude has been in the doghouse all offseason for being a terrible teammate, immature, and getting in trouble with the law.

Advertisement
He's got arm talent and is def tough. I definitely wouldn't call him a **** of a QB.

We all complain like crazy over Rosier and his sub 50% completion rate. Francois is not much better at 58%. And that's while playing under a HC who makes all of his QBs look good.

Plus dude has been in the doghouse all offseason for being a terrible teammate, immature, and getting in trouble with the law.

I'd take him on my team in heartbeat, zero hesitation.

Hes tough ill give him that. Blackman is just as tough. I didn't think he would last the UM game let alone the entire year at 165lbs. That said, they will be relying heavily on Akers this year I bet.

Advertisement
Back