Fspoo

Advertisement
Welp, if the Football Gods are smiling, they sure ain't smiling on Trailerhassee.

They've got FSU at the fourth seed, lined up to play the Dawgs.

Kirby will run train on the Noles if that happens.

Advertisement
I got something for them "Job🙌"
IMG_20231128_211746.jpg

the only thread that should exist is FSU tears... Let's not be like them and how obsessed they are with us and all their threads...

Advertisement
Idgaf about seminholes or anyone else in cfb except my canes BUT I am planning on watching all the conference championship games this weekend given the weather conditions here( rain and wind) bc I'm expecting this weekend will be the best weekend in cfb in a long while

It’s funny, as a middle-aged man with two grown children(one in college) I’ve tried to mold my life into one of calm, peaceful introspection. Despite all that, there’s one thing that’s never died down or waned…I hate these mf’ers. Fee-Fi-Fo-Fole, boy I hate a Nole. They really feeling themselves right now too - talking mad noise to everyone. Like many of you, I will be rooting for Louisville to put them out of their misery so they don’t lose to Michigan or Georgia by 40. Actually, that’s not a bad option either.

They are undefeated like clowns here wanted. Going to the conference championship. They also just one with their backup QB
Sure, but against a terrible team with no defense, who were starting a backup QB with way less experience than FSU's backup QB.

Advertisement
it won't matter, they ain't beating louisville unless rodemaker does a 180

Exactly. Their offense is putrid without Travis (never thought I'd say those words) and Florida beats them if they don't self-implode last week.

Louisville will be focused coming off that loss to Kentucky; which also dropped them in the rankings and makes an FSU win over them less meaningful.

Either way, the Cards probably take them out this weekend.

Weird feeling Alabama somehow beats Georgia and we has some Top 4 chaos.

Can't wait for an expanded field and four teams isn't enough.

Advertisement
Any dip**** in here that was rooting for an undefeated FSU should be on a CIS vacation if the Noles make the playoffs.
I only root for that until and after we beat them....I want their only loss to us to hurt

But I saw so many "I want FSU to be undefeated when we play them". You should always want your biggest rival you play every year to lose every game.
Nah...then their loss to us would be just meh to them....I want it to hurt.....like Bowden's face after Wide Right 1....they can win all other games, but lose to us every year....yeah

Nah...then their loss to us would be just meh to them....I want it to hurt.....like Bowden's face after Wide Right 1....they can win all other games, but lose to us every year....yeah
You think teams like Auburn and Alabama or Michigan and Ohio St wish their rivals would win any games? I want FSU to lose every time they play.

Advertisement
Back