Frustrating plays

Really recent memory, Kaaya pretty much handing the ball to McFadden. We beat FSU if he doesn't do that

Or the BS pentalty in the National Championship game on Sharpe that they didn't call until the players were pretty much taking their equipment off

Advertisement
Whilst we're in a sombre mood after FSU and UNC...Kaaya's horrible pass to Njoku on 4th down got me thinking...

What is the worst single play in recent memory, that really sticks in your mind?

To me, I still can't fathom the Kacy Rodgers pass defense in the endzone against the Noles or the Chad Thomas tipped pass that landed straight in Karlos William's hands...

Maybe Dorsett running free against ND x 2?

What have we got?

Kacy Rodgers would actually stand and watch the receiver catch the ball. Mad as **** at the time, but now i gotta laugh.

Teague on Lamar
Sean T strip
Kevin Everett fake punt (beginning of the funk)
Every time golden fielded a defense in a game

Advertisement
McGahee's knee. He was just starting to really heat up, without that cheap shot UM cruises.

And why not burn Frank's redshirt after that happened?! Payton wasn't going to cut it, obviously.

Watching Walton's amazing touchdown run against F$U get called back for a hold on the other side of the field is recent enough of an example that made me sick.

Advertisement
So many lowlights since Terry Porter and his flag. Lance Leggett ducking rather than catching the ball sticks with me for some reason, but it certainly wasn't the only horror I've seen since the bottom fell out of this program. Just very sad what's happened. It's reached a point where I can't even watch a whole game anymore. Get too angry for someone my age.

Last edited:
jimmy graham dropping an easy TD against VT. set the tone for the game as we then proceeded to get blown out.

TD called back against UVA (last game in OB). set the tone for the game as we then proceeded to get blown out.

Fleet footed Malcolm Lewis catching the kickoff right before it went out of bounds was a beaut

Advertisement
Fsu running back takes one 90 yards that gets called back for holding. Very next play takes it 95 yards for a TD. Don't know why that memory is so vivid

45-17 L at home

Lamar getting hawked down while celebrating by George Teague . That was bad.

Celebrating?

Teague ran Lamar's *** down. Plain and simple. It wasn't because he was celebrating. He was trying to score and got boat raced.

[video=youtube_share;Kx1AZSeCkkM]https://youtu.be/Kx1AZSeCkkM[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back