Front page on espn

"He wanted to be loyal to him"

**** this *******. Hope someone scams his entire life savings from him and funnels the money to some needy college foosball players.

Advertisement
It actually is STILL a premeire job, believe it or not. Its a much quicker fixer upper than anywhere else in CFB with USC being tied. Literally a phone call away from greatness

Marinate on that

My fellow TB Cane. You are so on point! It would be easy for a professional caliber staff to recruit and win at the top 5 level at Miami. Only an absolute certifiable fool would think the U of Miami can't ascend back to the top of college football! A phone call to any of the following would put us in the top 5 in recruiting and wins:

1. Greg Schiano. I think Miami id the call he's waiting for.
2. Winston Moss. Dude got everything going for himself and lets not down play the potential of hiring an AA coach.
3. Butch Davis. In Butch I Trust, but ****! That dweeb of administrators and AD might be too politically correct and afraid.
4. Jeremy Pruitt. He can really coach defense and I think he's the next hot commodity and deservingly.

LOL @ your list. Half of that list is worse than Al Golden. Oh and by the way, you still have this guy

View attachment 31253

Ban this ******* already.

It actually is STILL a premeire job, believe it or not. Its a much quicker fixer upper than anywhere else in CFB with USC being tied. Literally a phone call away from greatness

Marinate on that

My fellow TB Cane. You are so on point! It would be easy for a professional caliber staff to recruit and win at the top 5 level at Miami. Only an absolute certifiable fool would think the U of Miami can't ascend back to the top of college football! A phone call to any of the following would put us in the top 5 in recruiting and wins:

2. Winston Moss. Dude got everything going for himself and lets not down play the potential of hiring an AA coach.
3. Butch Davis. In Butch I Trust, but ****! That dweeb of administrators and AD might be too politically correct and afraid.
4. Jeremy Pruitt. He can really coach defense and I think he's the next hot commodity and deservingly.

LOL @ your list. Half of that list is worse than Al Golden. Oh and by the way, you still have this guy

View attachment 31253

And ban this racist too.

To be quite honest Golden did a good job getting us through the mess and putting building blocks in place for the future. He just doesn't have it in him to coach a championship caliber team/program. It getting close to time to pass the torch to someone who can take us to another level.

Marinate on that

View attachment 31253

D, can you please ban this racist? I don't think that has any place on here.

Advertisement
Schiano's first four years at Rutgers were worse than Golden's here and he turned it around pretty well.

To be quite honest Golden did a good job getting us through the mess and putting building blocks in place for the future. He just doesn't have it in him to coach a championship caliber team/program. It getting close to time to pass the torch to someone who can take us to another level.

Did he actually do this? Penn St has been to and won a bowl game since they were "clouded"

In order to be premier, you have to pay like a premier program. And the last time I checked, Golden is around 50 in pay to his peers and asst coaches are in the 30's.

When UM wants to pay a staff top salaries, top 15-20, then let me know. Until then, we will be average...

Advertisement
Personally im not sold on schiano... Hes just as egotistical as golden... But when i said phone call i want being specific

Al Golden, Miami

Record at Miami: 28-22 (four seasons)

Hot-seat turning-point games: Sept. 19 vs. Nebraska; Oct. 1 at Cincinnati; Nov. 14 at North Carolina; Nov. 27 at Pitt.

Loyalty in most areas of life is a great thing, but loyalty is what could largely wind up costing Golden his job. Multiple people familiar with the program have repeatedly said that Golden’s decision to retain Mark D’Onofrio, his good friend and defensive coordinator, is turning up the heat on Golden this season.

“He may end up regretting [not firing D’Onofrio],” a source said in the spring, “but he wanted to be loyal to him. ... It’s a big year for them.”

The defense was far better in 2014 in most efficiency metrics, but there were still numerous lapses in close losses, including during a four-game losing streak to end the season against Florida State, Virginia, Pitt and South Carolina.

Chief among the reasons why Golden's days in South Florida are likely numbered are the Hurricanes' sputtering finishes in each of the past two seasons, and the fact that they have not been more competitive in a winnable ACC Coastal. It’s difficult to imagine a sudden about-face when last season’s team, which went 6-7, produced seven NFL draft picks.

Less than a win per draft pick? The talent-to-performance ratio is off. When asked about that, Golden pointed to a minus-1 turnover margin and an astronomical number of penalty yards (827) as his most pressing concerns.

“You can be as talented as you want to be, but if you turn the ball over as much as you take it away, it’s going to be really hard to win games,” Golden said last month. “It’s the little things, not doing those little things, that make it really hard to unlock your talent.

“So that’s been our focus. And, look, I’m responsible for it. This has nothing to do with last year’s team. It’s this year’s team, and we’ve got to be better.”

If not, Miami will be the country’s premier job in the upcoming carousel.

LOL @ Miami being "premier" at anything. Miami is rotten from the inside out and from the top down. Fire Blake too. Fire the BOT. Fire Frenk. Fire everybody. That's the only way to fix this garbage program.

Florida State Football: Warchant.com

You will be happier there. And so will we.

Marinate on that

Miami could hire Nick Saban tomorrow and still only win 9 games. This entire program needs to be gutted and re-imagined.

The whole university, from the BOT to the president to the athletic department, are all horrible losers, and the results on the football field are what they are because of that

Why the new user name, dumb-dumb?

Advertisement
Not sure that I agree that it is a premier job. I do think it is desirable for the right candidate and that the right person can make it respectable in four years. I think a lot of people point at Golden as they should. I do however agree with Caneinthebrain to an extent, that issue run deeper than just Al. Not ready yet to fire the new President.

WTF!?! Why would it take a good coach 4 yrs to make us respectable? That's some stupid **** lol. Looks like whoever created another troll acct as caneinthebrain just created mcanes1

IF, and I mean IF, Golden isn't the coach after the season, Charlie Strong should get some of that Adidas money.

Advertisement

Marinate on that

Miami could hire Nick Saban tomorrow and still only win 9 games. This entire program needs to be gutted and re-imagined.

The whole university, from the BOT to the president to the athletic department, are all horrible losers, and the results on the football field are what they are because of that
Nick Saban Has this team in the playoffs in 2017.

Marinate on that

Nick Saban Has this team in the playoffs in 2017.
Butch does it by '16

IF, and I mean IF, Golden isn't the coach after the season, Charlie Strong should get some of that Adidas money.

We can't pay Texas money and if he can't win there, I'll chalk his work at Louisville as beginners luck.

Advertisement
Back