Front page North Carolina rivals

DancingBear

Recruit
Premium
image.jpeg

Do you think the refs called clipping or holding?

Advertisement
Is Frenk going to send a letter to the ACC regarding the officiating?

Advertisement
I saw at least 5 blocks in the backs of holding on UNC that were not called, not including the one on this thread. I stopped watching after the first drive in the second half. The officiating was horrible.

Advertisement
View attachment 33724

Do you think the refs called clipping or holding?

Look at the ref on the side staring right at it.. Looks like he has a smile on his face
He clearly has a huge grin on his face.

I also wonder if we would have gotten flagged for doing something similar to the upside down U taunt that UNC did after every TD

For real I just zoomed in 300% on my computer. The guy is grinning ear to ear watching that happen. I'm ******* sick of this ****. I wish we were good enough to just beat the **** out of these teams and the refs and just not give a **** about penalties.

We weren't winning this game regardless, but if we gave ourselves a chance, I would have been really ****ed off if it came down to the refs and they screwed us

If the game had been officiated fairly the game would have been close. We gained almost as many yards as UNC. We still would have lost because of the turnovers, but I think the score would have been more like 41-30.

Advertisement
If the game had been officiated fairly the game would have been close. We gained almost as many yards as UNC. We still would have lost because of the turnovers, but I think the score would have been more like 41-30.

I'm not going to say it would have been close. We got outplayed by a long shot. We are a bunch of pussies. But if we actually gave ourselves a chance and played worth a ****, then we would all be really ****ed. We lost the game outright, but the refs would have gave it to UNC in a close game.

Keep in mind it was 45-0 at one point. You have to score to win and we just weren't keeping up

I think the play that incensed me the most was the Artie burns unsportsmanlike penalty when the UNC guy completely flipped.

Advertisement
is there a acc email or something we can complain to? i would like to make a collage of pics for the duke and UNC games.

The one that infuriated me was when the receiver got up and kicked Artie in the face right in front of referee and he didn't throw a flag!

miami needs to pull a texas play when those kids went straight for taking out the refs. that will draw attention to the bad calls.

Advertisement
Back