From now on, when someone mentions "sauces":

Advertisement
anigif_enhanced-buzz-31416-1369914399-1.gif

I thought you were talking about D$.
Not him. If the situation was still fluid, his sources shouldn't have made a definitive statement. I was just ****ed at all the "he's coming / he's not" stuff that no one knows where it comes from.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not him. If the situation was still fluid, his sources shouldn't have made a definitive statement. I was just ****ed at all the "he's coming / he's not" stuff that no one knows where it comes from.
Just to be clear, nowhere in my post did I mention D$ by name. Nothing was directed at him. It was directed at all the porsters that come on here and want to make a splash scoop because they absolutely know somethings going to happen or absolutely know that it's not because their sauces absolutely told them so.

On that chicken sandwich it just hits different than other sauces.
I can respect that. One place we used to go I would always get the medium wings because the sauce had 100x better flavor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fed up with everyone's "sauces confirm" BS. No one knows jack crap and this Zo mess was the last straw.

Says mr ill start a new thread every 10 minutes. There are a few people on this board who know what the fvuck they are talking about.

Says mr ill start a new thread every 10 minutes. There are a few people on this board who know what the fvuck they are talking about.
Says Mr."I'll call this guy out because he does something that I don't like." You butthurt because I post? Un-wedge your panties and deal with it, keyboard avenger. I am not impressed.

Advertisement
Back