From JAGs to riches.

I concur ^^^

OL and LB I think are the obvious places to look

TAC
Clev Reed
D.Miller(has been more than a jag so that may be cheating)
Redding
Brooks

Are all candidates

Comeback candidates
Blades

I like Balom as well to make noise before he leaves, but he has some dudes in front of him.
Who the **** is D.Miller?

Advertisement
Advertisement
How is no one mentioning Ryan Ragone, he’s going to laying the hammer all season long. Ryan is Miami’s James Skalski.

Would like to see what Mario can squeeze out of Jordan Miller and John Campbell, if anything.

You’re right that there wasn’t much else in 2016 but there were a handful of second and third year linebackers (none of which were good) that Manny could have played If he was that hellbent on playing older players. Also, TAC gets a lot of love here but I still don’t know why. He was a mid tier 3 star recruit who really hasn’t done anything on the field to justify hype. He was a better prospect than Flagg but not by a ton and that’s not saying much. Honestly, I thought Huff would be a player. He was pretty much a DE at McArthur but his senior year he was a really good off ball linebacker at STA. I have no idea what the **** happened to him.
***** Diaz happen to him and many others on the roster. Many players development have been stunted due to incompetent coaching.

Advertisement
***** Diaz happen to him and many others on the roster. Many players development have been stunted due to incompetent coaching.
Possibly. But unlikely. Linebacker isn’t exactly a position that needs a ton of coaching. You’re instinctual or you’re not. Maybe this guy can use his talents better in a different system? It’s possible. I’d say it’s more likely that Chase Smith and Wesley Bisanthe pass him on the depth chart.

Did James Williams not only take Gurvan Hall’s job but make him quit the team too last year?

Not to mention Hall started as a true sophomore in 2019, beating out older players for the spot.
Manny absolutely favored older players, he also didn't pull players who sucked no matter what

Advertisement
I dont think he was a jag but i think Kam Kinchens is gonna be our best player on defense possible acc all american.

But ill take the Elijah Roberts and Jacoby George stock, i think we have talent so i cant really call them jags but I think those guys make a leap

I think some of the younger guys on the O-line might be ready to start getting rotational snaps at least, if not push for starting jobs. Not that I think any of those guys are JAGs, just that it takes a little time to make the transition for most college linemen.

Advertisement
Brooks, Huff and Steed. They finally have a LB coach who knows how to strap on shoulder pads.

We went from rags to riches,

Project fences to living luxury...

Advertisement
Back