From Geo305 recruiting board.

C

CaneOil

''Just checked... Cam advanced.

Something has to be wrong with their voting system. South Carolina fans were not even promoting this on the same level we were on here, nor on Twitter. I was promoting this every few hours on twitter and he’d gain a big lead and all of a sudden it would swing back within a few minutes. Strange but our boy has advanced to next round. All he has to do is win this next round and he’s in. ''

Let's pound this next week and get our kid in the UA game! Dream Fearlessly

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I kind of thought maybe this would happen because I literally had people not on the board voting and it would only move.01 of a percent. I was thinking maybe the system hadn't calculated all the votes. Glad to see him advance.

Maybe we were just voting so much we messed up the system and they couldn't count our votes lol.

Something has to be wrong with their voting system. South Carolina fans were not even promoting this on the same level we were on here, nor on Twitter. I was promoting this every few hours on twitter and he’d gain a big lead and all of a sudden it would swing back within a few minutes. Strange but our boy has advanced to next round. All he has to do is win this next round and he’s in. ''

Let's pound it now and get him a big lead.

Advertisement

Let's pound it now and get him a big lead.

Cam v Dante still up

Someone on another thread mentioned a bot....I don't know much about all that ****, but maybe it got tracked somehow?? Like I said...not much tech friendly like that

Don't stop voting. Every day you should be able to get a minimum of 4 votes in, cell, computer, private browsing on each.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not to be a conspirator but keep an eye out for the kids committed to UA schools. Wouldn't be surprised to make sure those kids make it in the game

Advertisement
Back