From flipping two stars from App State to getting near five stars from Ohio State.

Advertisement
Slow down! Yall go from one extreme to the next! I agree There is def energy back in the program however
All I was saying is exactly what you stated with your last sentence without the negative tone that seems to be your speciality.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Speaking of 2 star App State flips -- I saw Nelson on campus the other day and he's got quite a frame.

Should be about 6'5 280 in no time.
He moves well and has what seems to be quick feet, the thing with him is his upper body is weak af he needs to get stronger and develop a punch when blocking.

I get the point the OP is trying to make, with that said I would not be so quick to completely dismiss App St.
It's a pretty solid program.

B07004E2-C9D2-4518-B8FA-8E62CD10EA86.gif

What a difference an energtic coach who is not retired on duty makes.
this is about oline the 2 stars and that is on searles no longer here. that said if u look at avg star of nfl offensive linemen its 2.4. its the one position where star rankings aren't right. the truth is the best oline guys in nfl started out 2 or 3 stars most of them and under 260 lbs.

Advertisement
I am not trying to **** on the kid from App state, and hopefully he balls out and becomes an AA. I was just trying to correlate how we went from rock bottom in recruiting in 2018. To becoming one of the hottest teams on the trail in 2019.

I get the point the OP is trying to make, with that said I would not be so quick to completely dismiss App St.
It's a pretty solid program.
**** THEM FOR TRYING TO TARNISH THE U AND THE PLAYERS. Solid? They wish they were a solid ****. Their collective ******* will remain moist until the end of time.

Advertisement
Really boils down to effort and vision. Richt is a good man but didn't have the fire. Diaz is going balls to the wall 247 and his energy is clearly showing. But it's not just effort alone, got to sell and be passionate about your overall vision.

Advertisement
Back