From a gambling stand point(even if you do not bet)

B Run

Sophomore
Premium
There is a site I go to that shows how many tickets are bet on games. They show the % of tickets wagered on a team then they show the % of money being bet on that team. That is the stat to look at. That is where the "sharp" money is going(betting experts). UNC has had the bulk of the tickets printed all week in the 60-65% range, however, the money tickets have been declining all week for UNC. It was a little over 60% of the $ on UNC. As of now, it is all the way down to 50% of the money tickets almost assuring more of the $ will be bet on Miami by kickoff. I absolutely understand this does not mean the game is done. However I do watch these trends a lot and there is something to it. As I stated in an earlier post this week, the Canes are winning tonight...shake that dumb sh*t off from last week...get excited again. F it! Miami 31 UNC 24 LETS GO CANES!!!!

Advertisement
The CANES will win but not COVER. A game that they went through with clemson usually team left some energy on the field. I would not touch this one. Spread is 19. Best thing is ENJOY our win.

The shift in percentages between UNC and Miami is indeed something to keep an eye on. It reflects the evolving confidence and sentiment of both bettors and experts leading up to the game. And you hit the nail on the head; last week's results don't necessarily dictate this week's outcome. Each game is a new opportunity for teams to shine.Your optimism is contagious, and I'm right there with you in rooting for the Canes. If you're ever looking for more insights and recommendations related to sports events, you might want to check out [redacted]. They often provide valuable perspectives on these topics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
The shift in percentages between UNC and Miami is indeed something to keep an eye on. It reflects the evolving confidence and sentiment of both bettors and experts leading up to the game. And you hit the nail on the head; last week's results don't necessarily dictate this week's outcome. Each game is a new opportunity for teams to shine.Your optimism is contagious, and I'm right there with you in rooting for the Canes. If you're ever looking for more insights and recommendations related to sports events, you might want to check out [redacted]. They often provide valuable perspectives on these topics.
This guy doesn’t even realize the game was played three months ago. If that doesn’t scream consumer confidence, I don’t know what does. Either that, or he’s trapped in an alternate time loop like an episode of Quantum Leap.

If ever there was a need to bring back the middle finger emoji......................
Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC

Advertisement
Certainly, it's intriguing to analyze the trends in sports betting, especially when you consider both the percentage of tickets and the percentage of money wagered on a particular team. This dual perspective can reveal where the so-called "sharp" money, often from betting experts, is leaning. In the case of the upcoming Miami vs. UNC game, it's clear that while UNC has had the bulk of the tickets printed, the share of money bet on them has been steadily declining throughout the week.

Advertisement
Now I know for **** sure I am never betting on another sporting event.

We're lucky scams are so stupid right now. Wait until ChatGPT10 or so. Then we're screwed. I won't know the difference between the real DBC and the fake one.

Advertisement
Did anyone bet on cam ward transferring to Miami and did it actually pay out? I remember the odds were pretty good but it wasn’t offered on many sites

Advertisement
Back