From 538.com: How Teams Fare Compared to Their Recruiting...

D.O.C.

Freshman
2014.jpg

This is for 2014

2005-2014.jpg

2005-2014

IMO, this is a direct indictment of the ****** *** coaching we have had to endure these last 10 years. Here is the statistical proof that we are NOT trending up.
http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/after-signing-day-wisconsin-makes-the-best-of-its-recruits/

Advertisement
Saw this earlier today and refrained from posting it as it serves only to stir the pot even further.
Isn't everyone tired of it already??
7 more months of this might break me

well ****! Statistics should never count when trying to make a case --- pillars, clouds, and binders are much more important

Saw this earlier today and refrained from posting it as it serves only to stir the pot even further.

What would you suggest? Start making threads singing Kumbaya? Go **** yourself.

7 more months? I myself as well as many others have been on this wagon for 2+ years already. How do you think we feel? We're past broken and tired. Now we're just angry and redemption is virtually non existent for Al at this point.

Advertisement
I guess stat nerds don't see the progress that's being made. Al is working his tail off and ignoring the noise!

Seven months?

I've been cringing for ten years!

And with this ********, it's getting worse and then worser!

Seven months?

I've been cringing for ten years!

And with this ********, it's getting worse and then worser!

Agree, but I've never been this down on the program before. There were 2 really low points for me before this. The beatdown by LSU was a rude awakening that we were on our way down. The other was the USF game under Randy. Neither of those were as bad as what I feel right now.

After the LSU beatdown, I felt like we could still turn it around, and when I finally realized Coker needed to go, he was gone the next year.

Randy had highs and lows. Was he great, no, but I think sometimes people go a little overboard on their criticism. He was far from WOAT. He just failed to hire good assistants and played too many favorites. His offenses were bad, but his defenses were respectable (despite what some would say). Fundamentals were bad under him as well, but we were not bad. After the USF game, it was impossible to support Randy any longer. That loss was too much. That night he was gone.

The way I felt about Randy then his how I've felt about Al for most of his tenure, but I was willing to give time due to Shapiro scandal, but after the UNC game 2 seasons ago it was over. It was obvious we were going nowhere under Al. That sunken feeling I had under Randy's last game is how I've felt for seasons now. Furthermore we have at least one more season of this. What's worse, I'm afraid they find some reason to keep him after next year. Never felt this bad about the program before.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back