FRM Client Mark Walton signs with the Miami Dolphins

Take care of the kid Pete, bet no one was cursin u out when u was doing all them podcasts and bringing news. I know u still bleed that OG

Advertisement
It's not necessarily that Ballage is a better player (he may or may not be). It's that he's a very different type of RB than Walton since he's 6'2" 238 lbs, but Walton and Gaskin are both listed as 5'9" 205 lbs. There's no need for two of the same style 3rd down backs.

I can see the compliment between both and drake in a New England style offense. The Blount, Gillisslie role. I still think Walton can shoulder the majority of the load and wouldn’t call him James white before we see him get an opportunity.

Only 1 of 3 things he was charged with is a red flag.
1. Weed possession- its ridiculous that you can still be arrested for this. Should be a civil penalty at most (if for personal use), not a criminal offense. I think he can get a medical marijuana license in Florida if he needs it
2. Concealed weapon- world is a dangerous place and he is a recognizable athlete. Nothing wrong with protecting yourself. Unless he has lost the right to carry a firearm due to being a felon, he should be able to carry concealed. Again, he can apply for a permit.
3. Reckless driving- the most serious of the charges. Whereas with the other crimes he wasn't directly putting any one in danger, he was definitely putting people in danger by driving erratically.

Basically he could have avoided charges for two of the crimes if he took the time to fill out paperwork. On the third charge, he needs to go to driving school. The media representation of his arrests (that he is a RB version of Pacman Jones) is way overblown.

the problem there is that federally you can't have a gun if you've used weed illegally since weed is still schedule 1 (it's on your 4473 when purchasing). i think it's silly to be there, but legally he's culpable for a federal crime.

Advertisement
the problem there is that federally you can't have a gun if you've used weed illegally since weed is still schedule 1 (it's on your 4473 when purchasing). i think it's silly to be there, but legally he's culpable for a federal crime.
Florida doesn't honor that per Nikki Fried, as she has both. The trick is to purchase one at the gun shows and avoid the question

Florida doesn't honor that per Nikki Fried, as she has both. The trick is to purchase one at the gun shows and avoid the question

as a buyer you're still committing a felony in the private sale (also, don't confuse this with me taking a side. it's just pretty clear from a federal law position) and atf can come after you if they choose to do so. it would be a waste of resources but you're still technically on the hook. what fried does at the state level is irrelevant until someone gets put into federal prison and takes the case to the supreme court. the best solution is for the dea to just move it off of schedule 1.

Advertisement
as a buyer you're still committing a felony in the private sale (also, don't confuse this with me taking a side. it's just pretty clear from a federal law position) and atf can come after you if they choose to do so. it would be a waste of resources but you're still technically on the hook. what fried does at the state level is irrelevant until someone gets put into federal prison and takes the case to the supreme court. the best solution is for the dea to just move it off of schedule 1.
Oh I completely agree. Just saying she said no one would be denied a carry permit for also having a medical marijuana card in Florida. After you have that, the trick is to purchase one at a show but you're right, federally. I pray they will soon remove the schedule 1 classification or at least add employment protection for patients

eddie.jpg

Advertisement
Once a cane always a cane. Hope he turns things around an gets back down the right path.

I'm rooting for Mark. It would've been a shame if his arrests kept him from getting another chance - which was a very real scenario.

The Kalen Ballage as a starting RB experiment isn't going to end well - so there's opportunity here. Dolphins don't have much RB depth.

But Walton had only 14 carries last year because he just wasn't good at running the football. He has another chance to show he's improved, but that's all that matters for him making the team from a football standpoint.

Until he shows he can run - the arrests or his ability to catch the football or play special teams doesn't matter.

Advertisement
Great job handling Willis you dimwit.
You do realize/know that our 2 former head coaches bashed him to teams I'm sorry but you may hate Pete all you want but mark richt and al golden are pieces of **** for that they could have ruined and already slightly did his chance in the nfl

You do realize/know that our 2 former head coaches bashed him to teams I'm sorry but you may hate Pete all you want but mark richt and al golden are pieces of **** for that they could have ruined and already slightly did his chance in the nfl
You know this how?

Advertisement
Back