FRM Client Mark Walton signs with the Miami Dolphins

Only 1 of 3 things he was charged with is a red flag.
1. Weed possession- its ridiculous that you can still be arrested for this. Should be a civil penalty at most (if for personal use), not a criminal offense. I think he can get a medical marijuana license in Florida if he needs it
2. Concealed weapon- world is a dangerous place and he is a recognizable athlete. Nothing wrong with protecting yourself. Unless he has lost the right to carry a firearm due to being a felon, he should be able to carry concealed. Again, he can apply for a permit.
3. Reckless driving- the most serious of the charges. Whereas with the other crimes he wasn't directly putting any one in danger, he was definitely putting people in danger by driving erratically.

Basically he could have avoided charges for two of the crimes if he took the time to fill out paperwork. On the third charge, he needs to go to driving school. The media representation of his arrests (that he is a RB version of Pacman Jones) is way overblown.

Last edited:
Advertisement
But congratulations to a great young man, Mark Walton, for inking his deal with the hometown Miami Dolphins.

Very excited for this opportunity for him!

You guys are doing a great job with him! Really keeping his name in the news with all these arrests.

Jokes aside, I really hope you are getting him the help and structure he needs to get him through what is obviously a tough time in his life. He is a great and talented young man and we all hate watching promising lives get wasted due to poor choices.

You guys are doing a great job with him! Really keeping his name in the news with all these arrests.

Jokes aside, I really hope you are getting him the help and structure he needs to get him through what is obviously a tough time in his life. He is a great and talented young man and we all hate watching promising lives get wasted due to poor choices.

We just picked him up after all the legal stuff.

Advertisement
I’m pulling super hard for Mark. The kid’s been through **** at such a young age, and he was an absolute warrior for my alma mater.

You guys should make sure you take care of him and get him the help he needs. It’ll be a gigantic feather in your cap at FRM. Play the long game and do right by the young man.

But congratulations to a great young man, Mark Walton, for inking his deal with the hometown Miami Dolphins.

He did himself a huge favor by distancing himself from you Petey.

How's that worked out for him so far?

Maybe they should take action, rather than just thinking about it.
And you know that they haven't?

I'm sure the Dolphins have looked into this and have some contingencies worked in his contract that requires as much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you think @Peter Ariz had any role in this kid being a 1st rounder, you are a lunatic.

Where was Money Grab Pete when Mark Walton was going through the throes of life? I want to know.
Let me get this straight. Pete had nothing to do with Tytus being a first rounder, but everything to do with Willis not being drafted. It doesn't work like that my man.

Advertisement

Congrats Pete!!!

You are really making a name for yourself in the business.

Miss 'The Works'

Yo, I just took a call from Pete. He said the rent was due on the 1st, u all are late with his payment.

I would hope that when Mark goes to court with his doctors supporting him in getting his illness under control they will see the reason for all this mess plus the headway he's making in signing with the Dolphins as his life gets back on track with doctors supervision.

Mark will run like he's never run before for a team that gave him the only shot showing the love for believing in him, kick *** Mark cut it loose run to DAYLIGHT BROTHER.

GOCANES

What makes ballage a better player then Walton? I just don’t see it. Both were 4th round picks and Walton was coming off an injury that cost him most of his junior year.
It's not necessarily that Ballage is a better player (he may or may not be). It's that he's a very different type of RB than Walton since he's 6'2" 238 lbs, but Walton and Gaskin are both listed as 5'9" 205 lbs. There's no need for two of the same style 3rd down backs.

Advertisement
Back